Cintia Dicker!

@leigh and @mbudillon what if we split her? We each take a day of the week, and then Sundays can be her day off from being our crush?

Alternatively, we can split her biblical-style! I'll take legs plox!

Last edited by a moderator:
@leigh and @mbudillon what if we split her? We each take a day of the week, and then Sundays can be her day off from being our crush?

Alternatively, we can split her biblical-style! I'll take legs plox!

i call head. wait..what? :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I forgot how gorgeous she is! Face/hair/stomach = incredible.

Lips and eyes - my god!! She has a baby face but is so sexy at the same time.

cintia-dicker-02.jpg

She is stunning, absolutely gorgeous! Basically the reason I always wanted red hair too.:)

Love her so much! She reminds me of Candice, but with a face that is much more appealing to me...not to mention the gorgeous red hair!

As someone with a slim but sorta curvy frame that will never have boyish hips and teeny tiny thighs, these are definitely bodies I can identify with and find inspiration in!

I just think that she has a long torso and that's why maybe her legs look a bit weird in some pictures, but I agree with everyone she is stunning! I'd always wanted freckles so I could dye my hair red, oh and another reason to hate her:
6a00d8341c4f4c53ef0134866a798d970c-800wi

this is Rafael Lazzini, he is her husband and I believe he is also from Brasil
BEST LOOKING BABIES EVER, I hope she doesn't have a baby any time soon though her figure is too amazing haha

I heard her and Rafael got divorced and now she's with this ugly Brazilian uglyman. Like after Rafael how can you ever fall in love again?

On a side note, I'm planning on moving to Brazil/New York to find Rafael and make him mine.

omg!! :luv:
shes out of this world. so unique looking. new thinspo!

She is so perfect! I love her :luv:

For a few months her Aerie commercials would play ALL the time on hulu and I would get tons of email promotions from Bebe with her and it was probably the only time I've been happy to see commercials and junk mail. :grin:

cintia_dicker_aerie_holiday_2011_SUnZTVZ.sized.jpg

Does anyone know her stats?? Absolutely love her!

Attachments

• cintia-dicker-4.jpg
    cintia-dicker-4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 91
I just think that she has a long torso and that's why maybe her legs look a bit weird in some pictures, but I agree with everyone she is stunning! I'd always wanted freckles so I could dye my hair red, oh and another reason to hate her:
6a00d8341c4f4c53ef0134866a798d970c-800wi

this is Rafael Lazzini, he is her husband and I believe he is also from Brasil
BEST LOOKING BABIES EVER, I hope she doesn't have a baby any time soon though her figure is too amazing haha

They're sooo beautiful :luv: