A few backstage pics:

cintia_dicker_backstage_eNmydQE.sized.jpg

00260m.jpg

Backstage%2Bat%2BJennifer%2BNicholson%2BFeb%2B2005.jpg

00050m.jpg

00170f.jpg

:luv:

Reactions: 2 users
For us UK girlies Cintia Dicker is the face of Next :) what a fab hair colour and figure - think my bf would die at the sight of her ¬¬ well here's my new goal aha!

Oh, the irony in the name (german speakers will get it) :lol:

cintia-dicker-aerie-lingerie-671.jpeg

That WHR is insane!
But either she´s naturally skinny, or she maintains her figure without much / no workout at all.
I think she looks a bit untoned. At least I can spot no muscle tone in her stomach and thighs. A little more tone and a hint of some abs, she would be perfect!

idk that stomach looks pretty toned to me. Plus I've heard a lot of times they airbrush out muscle tone on legs, I guess because it looks unfeminine.

Chicken cutlets. And no, I don't mean the food. I mean the things they stuff your bra with.

Apparently Victoria's Secret models use them all the time: http://skinnyvscurvy.com/hot-models...ntington-whiteley-admits-chicken-fillets.html

Yeah!
and I went to this VS store & I looked and looked for a bra that didn't have additional padding & for the love of me, I couldn't find one!

But yes, she's nice
I think she looks much better with her hair down
Her top half is spectacular
cintia-dicker-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
25_cintia_dicker_si_-11.jpg

Anyone else think her legs look a little unproportionate in comparison?
cintia_dicker_runway_6yilzoA.sized.jpg
cintia-dicker-agua-de-coco-spfw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's just so , so gorgeous. Her hair, her features. And I love her body, love her teeny waist, her delicate upper and her larger hips. I carry my weight distributed like this as well, so she's one of my favorite thinspos.