Cintia Dicker!

Discussion in 'Models' started by Sofie, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Sofie

Sofie Rookie

[​IMG]

She's my new favorite thinspo, her body is absolutely perfect to me (skinny, but not bony)! What do you gurls think? ;D

• Like Like x 3
  2. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

Oh, the irony in the name (german speakers will get it) :lol:

[​IMG]

That WHR is insane!
    But either she´s naturally skinny, or she maintains her figure without much / no workout at all.
    I think she looks a bit untoned. At least I can spot no muscle tone in her stomach and thighs. A little more tone and a hint of some abs, she would be perfect!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sofie

Sofie Rookie

Haha, I knew it! I didn't want to mention it at the risk of sounding awkward, but I'm so glad someone else understood the irony! :grin:

4. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Guest

I get it :grin:

I love her cute beautiful face. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

I haven't seen this model in so long... I remember I used to like her. Totally forgot about her!

She's gorgeous..

• Like Like x 2
  6. Apple

Apple Rising Star

let us in on the joke! :(

i think she is gorgeous, a total babe. but more of a sexy, men's magazine sort of model. i love redheads :luv:

7. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

I hate to explain jokes, but since it´s a real insider, here you go:

"dick" = "thick"
    "Dicker" = Noun for "thick person", comparable to engl. fattie, chub, etc.

:)

8. floatingthistle

i remember buyin teen vogue at the airport when i was a kid and they had a feature on her when she was startin out and i totally fell in love with her hair and freckles. also maybe because she was so natural in her photos and smiling cheekily but at the same time sweetly i thought she would have been the perfect ginny weasley, if ginny weasley were a model (yep, i'm a dork).

i always wanted her to do really well, cause she's gorgeous (though, maybe i'm biased because i love redheads). i wonder why she hasnt been that successful? anyways lookin at her now, i think she can be good thinspo because im pear shaped too and i hate it, but she seems to pull it off real well

oh and yes i agree, she's skinny but she looks like she's healthy and like that naturally...i agree some excercise would do everybody in the world some good including cintia but i wouldnt want her to get too toned, it would look odd with her face, i agree she's more a sports illustrated kind of model but only because she's somewhat voluptuous and a red head...which sucks cause i'd love to see her being more succesful in high end fashion, she's gorgeous and very naturally so

• Like Like x 1
  9. Apple

Apple Rising Star

Ahh thats kinda mean haha.

I liked her in the American Eagle commercials, the camping one. Anyone seen it? She looked great and her stomach was really flat.

10. Merci Petite

Merci Petite Worker Bee

:shy: Well.... I'd do her anytime :lol:
    I love redheads....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ally

Ally Rising Star

Yuppp, she's super lovely :luv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLv3Rwv4f5A

• Like Like x 2
  12. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

Hahaha!!

She'd see a lot more success minus 10 lbs and a cup size, unfortunately :( it seems that for high fashion, boobs are like hair -- less is more. In real life, thick hair is gorgeous, but on the runway, thin hair tends to look better. More 'cool girl' and chic. In real life, big boobs are generally appreciated by all, but on the runway, small is better.

#12 SatelliteEyes, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  13. antelope

antelope Rising Star

her stomach is perfection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

That's interesting about the hair. I thought hair was always preferred to be thick and flowing even for high fashion runways, especially if it is styled down.

Vlada the runway diva is an example:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Back to Cintia. Gorgeous bod:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

How does she manage to be that skinny but still have awesome boobs? It doesn't seem fair.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Apple

Apple Rising Star

I think its just natural genetics. I know obese girls with NO boobs and skinny girls with fairly large breasts. Add a push up bra and voila!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Coffee_Girl

Coffee_Girl Rookie

Genetics.
    My mum went through stages when she was really skinny (ill) and she looked like skeleton with boobs at that time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

• Like Like x 1
  19. roadsides

roadsides Rookie

I love her body and her face is lovely :luv:

20. Sofie

Sofie Rookie

Yes, I 100% agree on her being perfect thinspo! I'm small-framed and rather busty myself, so it's refreshing to see a beautiful, thin model who isn't completely flat. :)