HEIGHT: 5'10
HAIR: BLONDE
EYES: BLUE
BUST: 32
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 34
DRESS SIZE: 2
SHOE SIZE: 8.5

Very unique and interesting look. I think she's beautiful and appears to be quite versatile.

CIERRAx63.jpg
CIERRAx64.jpg

CIERRAx67.jpg
CIERRAx71.jpg

CIERRAx44.jpg
CIERRAx19.jpg

CIERRAx09.jpg
CIERRAx22.jpg

CIERRAx49.jpg

CIERRAx58.jpg
CIERRAx48.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I put all my money on her, she is not the most beautiful model but definitely has something that catches my eyes, I really do hope she get good work

Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough to understand a face like that, but I just can't get into it.

Reactions: 4 users
Wow, she looks like a female Boris Becker in some shots. :spazrun: No me gusta.

Body is ok.

Reactions: 1 users
wow....she looks like an elongated Julie Delphy...

I had to search more about her...from Pittsburgh...hmmm...I kind of like her look actually--at least it is memorable and more refined that that terrible caveman look that was in a while back. Looking like an Alien is OK in my book. I just don't like how she seems to be looking upward so much on the runway. Maybe it's just the angle of the shot...or she's looking for the mother ship....
Model Cierra Skye on Walking Marc Jacobs and Beating the Bullies

Last edited:
So....I understand her agent might be aiming for that otherworldlyness when they put together her look....but girlfriend needs eyebrows. My eyes feel like they are searching her face for some 'anchor'...if you know what I mean. Otherwise her forehead/head seems to stretch onto oblivion. Kind of like this:
Akhenaten_1351-1334_-_Walters_2288.jpg

Alien is putting it mildly. Its disconcerting.

So....I understand her agent might be aiming for that otherworldlyness when they put together her look....but girlfriend needs eyebrows. My eyes feel like they are searching her face for some 'anchor'...if you know what I mean. Otherwise her forehead/head seems to stretch onto oblivion. Kind of like this:
Akhenaten_1351-1334_-_Walters_2288.jpg

Alien is putting it mildly. Its disconcerting.
It kind of reminds me of Hanne Gaby Odiele, where eyebrows would completely alter her look.

She is one of the few models I would believe and not scoff at if she said that she was bullied in high school for her looks. As much as I love you Taylor Hill, SHUT UP about being bullied for your looks.

Reactions: 1 users