HEIGHT: 5'10
HAIR: BLONDE
EYES: BLUE
BUST: 32
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 34
DRESS SIZE: 2
SHOE SIZE: 8.5

Very unique and interesting look. I think she's beautiful and appears to be quite versatile.

Reactions: 1 user

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
She's similar to what I imagined Clarisse McClellan would look like from Fahrenheit 451!

ssmini

Rising Star
I put all my money on her, she is not the most beautiful model but definitely has something that catches my eyes, I really do hope she get good work

Eternal Summer

Super Star
Her face is not what I look for in a model, but she's original enough to stand out.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough to understand a face like that, but I just can't get into it.

Reactions: 4 users

Layla

Grand Dame
Meh, she should stick to runway, I don't like her editorial.

oferta

Grand Dame
Wow, she looks like a female Boris Becker in some shots. :spazrun: No me gusta.

Body is ok.

Reactions: 1 users

pterodactyl

Super Star
wow....she looks like an elongated Julie Delphy...

I had to search more about her...from Pittsburgh...hmmm...I kind of like her look actually--at least it is memorable and more refined that that terrible caveman look that was in a while back. Looking like an Alien is OK in my book. I just don't like how she seems to be looking upward so much on the runway. Maybe it's just the angle of the shot...or she's looking for the mother ship....
Model Cierra Skye on Walking Marc Jacobs and Beating the Bullies

Last edited:

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.
So....I understand her agent might be aiming for that otherworldlyness when they put together her look....but girlfriend needs eyebrows. My eyes feel like they are searching her face for some 'anchor'...if you know what I mean. Otherwise her forehead/head seems to stretch onto oblivion. Kind of like this:

Alien is putting it mildly. Its disconcerting.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
So....I understand her agent might be aiming for that otherworldlyness when they put together her look....but girlfriend needs eyebrows. My eyes feel like they are searching her face for some 'anchor'...if you know what I mean. Otherwise her forehead/head seems to stretch onto oblivion. Kind of like this:

Alien is putting it mildly. Its disconcerting.
It kind of reminds me of Hanne Gaby Odiele, where eyebrows would completely alter her look.

oizys

Worker Bee
I don't know, sometimes I like faces that look like straight out of the 15th century.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
She is one of the few models I would believe and not scoff at if she said that she was bullied in high school for her looks. As much as I love you Taylor Hill, SHUT UP about being bullied for your looks.

Reactions: 1 users