Christina Ricci

Anri

Runt
Nov 4, 2012
Forgive me if there already is a Christina Ricci thread, but I couldn't find it... (if there is, then this can certainly be deleted!)

I absolutely adore her and I think she's a great actress, however, she has had her weight struggles and dealt with anorexia in her teens.

What do you girls think of her?

Various weights over the years

ChristinaRicci.jpg

Christina-Ricci-dress-PUNK-Chaos-to-Couture-2013-MET-Gala-2.jpg

christinaricci.jpg

christina-ricci-300x400.jpg

christina040.jpg

whhooaaa! :wtf:

RicciREX0705_614x800.jpg

99-christina-ricci1.jpg

Christina-Ricci-Opposite_l.jpg

When she was younger she was very heavy for a while. As you can see she has been everywhere from thin (not thaaat skinny) to very fat and thicckkk.

She just has such a lovely face, and I have a girl crush on her. How bout you guys?

She was really chubby in ''Buffalo 66'' and then thin in ''Black snake moan''. Good before&after thinspo.

bufallo66_11.jpg

395705-rae.jpg

She looked pretty average in Prozac Nation (NSFW)

GRA102326_ricci.jpg

I feel bad that she's struggling. If she could just maintain that weight, she doesn't look bad at all.

And one of my favorite characters of hers!

wednesdayhomicide.gif

Buffalo 66 is such an incredible movie - definitely my favorite of hers.

I can't stand her, though. I find her acting just awful - she's so exaggerated and smiley. She's like a ventriloquists puppet in real life.. all bobble-headed and grinning and spooky.

Me too. Gallo is just amazing. I loved her in it, she does it right, but she wouldn't have be good at it without Gallo, obviously.

I read that they hate each other - she says it was the biggest mistake of her career, being involved in that movie. I think that's just because he was mean to her and called her fat and she was pretty young and vulnerable.

Either way - not a mistake. Black Snake Moan? Mistake.

I read that they hate each other - she says it was the biggest mistake of her career, being involved in that movie. I think that's just because he was mean to her and called her fat and she was pretty young and vulnerable.

Either way - not a mistake. Black Snake Moan? Mistake.

Yes they do. But Gallo doesn't like a lot of people and he is genuinely mean to almost anyone haha

Reactions: 1 user