Choupette Lagerfeld

Cheating a bit on her birthday
A0prhIUCEAArQTL.jpg

I heard that she eats cotton to keep herself full without the cals before a shoot :wtf:
A08ViFlCQAAO-hD.jpg:large

Such dedication :bow:

FAQ;)

"I think I know who a VIP is. What do I do?
You shut your dirty stupid piehole.

I know I can only control what goes on here - but if anyone on SG is caught trying to "out" a VIP or even guessing or hinting, to them or anyone else, I will make you very sorry."

:run::run:

Whoops. I'm sorry. Choupette I'll brush your fur and clean your sandbox for forgiveness. :oops:

Whoops. I'm sorry. Choupette I'll brush your fur and clean your sandbox for forgiveness. :oops:

Well if the allegations are true, now we know who the genius was behind the hilariously catty no one posts. :lol:

I have serious fur envy though. Stunning.

Reactions: 1 user
Jamie Bochert and Choupette's Sasha to her Gemma shot by Steven Meisel on the cover of Vogue Italia :wtf:

6965b6e04a10f8ce_jamie-bochert-steven-meisel-vogue-italia-01.jpg

Ooh lookalike tension, Choupette better beware. Who will get the most blue chip Miu Miu ads? Who will be #1 in Models.com? The Estee Lauder contract? This is ought to be a classic catfight. :popcorn:

Jamie Bochert and Choupette's Sasha to her Gemma shot by Steven Meisel on the cover of Vogue Italia :wtf:

6965b6e04a10f8ce_jamie-bochert-steven-meisel-vogue-italia-01.jpg

Ooh lookalike tension, Choupette better beware. Who will get the most blue chip Miu Miu ads? Who will be #1 in Models.com? The Estee Lauder contract? This is ought to be a classic catfight. :popcorn:

I must say, Choupette has mastered her pout.