• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Choupette Lagerfeld

Apple

Rising Star
Cheating a bit on her birthday

I heard that she eats cotton to keep herself full without the cals before a shoot :wtf:

Such dedication :bow:

blue

Worker Bee
Rumoured to be a heavy catnip user, especially straight from Karl's shoe.

FutureFullOfBones

Worker Bee
She Instagrammed this from SG's main page:

http://instagram.com/p/czpU5ZS5jq/

Is Choupette Lagerfeld a VIP member? :wtf:
FAQ;)

"I think I know who a VIP is. What do I do?
You shut your dirty stupid piehole.

I know I can only control what goes on here - but if anyone on SG is caught trying to "out" a VIP or even guessing or hinting, to them or anyone else, I will make you very sorry."

:run::run:

B

Babydoll

FAQ;)

"I think I know who a VIP is. What do I do?
You shut your dirty stupid piehole.

I know I can only control what goes on here - but if anyone on SG is caught trying to "out" a VIP or even guessing or hinting, to them or anyone else, I will make you very sorry."

:run::run:
Whoops. I'm sorry. Choupette I'll brush your fur and clean your sandbox for forgiveness. :oops:

Whoops. I'm sorry. Choupette I'll brush your fur and clean your sandbox for forgiveness. :oops:
Well if the allegations are true, now we know who the genius was behind the hilariously catty no one posts. :lol:

I have serious fur envy though. Stunning.

Reactions: 1 user
B

Babydoll

Jamie Bochert and Choupette's Sasha to her Gemma shot by Steven Meisel on the cover of Vogue Italia :wtf:

Ooh lookalike tension, Choupette better beware. Who will get the most blue chip Miu Miu ads? Who will be #1 in Models.com? The Estee Lauder contract? This is ought to be a classic catfight. :popcorn:

RoseOfSteel

Rising Star
Jamie Bochert and Choupette's Sasha to her Gemma shot by Steven Meisel on the cover of Vogue Italia :wtf:

Ooh lookalike tension, Choupette better beware. Who will get the most blue chip Miu Miu ads? Who will be #1 in Models.com? The Estee Lauder contract? This is ought to be a classic catfight. :popcorn:
I must say, Choupette has mastered her pout.