Chloe Memišević

Am I the only one who thinks she has a nice body? :) On most of the pictures, though. Not on all of them, she's a tad extreme...

Yeah, she's not conventionally pretty... but on some pictures she looks nice? :)

Her body wouldn't look as extreme if her face wasn't so zombie-like :wtf:

Half angelic purity, half horrifying deathface. My kind of girl - I <3 her.

THIS :luv:

I totally hear you. I'm all for skinny - like Anabela Belikova, whose thinness actually looks so natural - but this is TOO much.

Nope, not in my book ;)

Personally, I like her body.

I agree!

I'll dissent from the majority here in saying I love her face--and her body. She has a very intense stare that has something otherwordly about it which I find haunting and beautiful. I don't find her body too extreme, she is perhaps actually big boned (not like all the fatties using this as an excuse), so thinness gives her a certain gauntness, sure.

Her face is haunting. I feel bad for her when she was 12 :( she must have been so bullied.

I can see why CDs like her, she's very striking and unusual, but I've never been able to get past her face, which I find ugly.

I can see why CDs like her, she's very striking and unusual, but I've never been able to get past her face, which I find ugly.

She always looks like she is trying to kill you with her brain...

Reactions: 1 user
I find her face alluring in a dark way. Like creepiness in her appearance. I'm not really sure how to describe what I mean.

I find her thinness looks unnatural especially in her face and shoulder & collar bone area.