Chloë Moretz

S

Sonja

She is only fifteen, but is a quite succesfull actress. I love her style, hair and she seems really witty and cool to be around. You should look up a few interviews with her on youtube. Chloe is one of my favourite young actresses (I also worship Elle Fanning and Hailee Steinfeld). Oh, and she will play Carrie in "Carrie" remake, can't wait!

Her body is pretty average, but her beauty and personality really stand out.

tumblr_m53524ozGu1ru2htwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m54uqq1FuF1rsm67oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m26xvz8a051qko769o1_500.gif

tumblr_m598jtHgIX1qd7vuho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4jmajqUWn1qc0cbqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m591n77MXU1qarsluo1_500.jpg
<-- New "Carrie" poster !

agree, she is one of the prettiest young actresses out there. I loved her in dark shadows :)

ohh her face would look even more beautiful if she were this vlada-skinny :luv:

I think she has a pretty face and is a good actress ...but I cant not notice her short neck in every picture of her.

And I dont know why she gives me a bratty vibe. Like she tries to hard...

I love her as an actress and i think she gives off a really cute vibe. Agree with els, would love to see her vlada skinny.

Can you believe that in 2008 young Hollywood was made of mostly Disney stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez and now we get talented Shirley Temples like Chloë, Hailee, Elle, Emma, Lilly... I'm so happy I wanna cry :cry:
Chloë is very talented, but I agree that she's not exactly thinspo... Which is ok. She's an actress, not a model. And she's young.
220px-Chlo%C3%AB_Moretz,_2011.jpg

chloe_moretz_LS2AT.jpg

ChloeMoretz.jpg

Aw, she's adorable. I love her! She is such a young and talented actress, and is actually quite hilarious. She's great!

Attachments

• c5zbk49k9ukd9kkk.jpg
    c5zbk49k9ukd9kkk.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 106
  • 8mzbb87hqo82qh8b.jpg
    8mzbb87hqo82qh8b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 106
  • w8fa4pfgp0co0pop.jpg
    w8fa4pfgp0co0pop.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 90
Loved her in Dark Shadows and oh she´ll make a perfect Carrie for sure. I´m curious what that movie will be like.

If she was about 25 years old, I would be more critical. However, she is only about 15 and I can't bring myself to do so. She's pretty and thin, but not toned.

Reactions: 1 user
She's only 15, I think she's a bit too young to be thinspo, no? She's still a little baby! :p

I think right now, her body's fine. She's still a kid going through puberty so I don't think she needs any sort of physical appeal right now. I love her though, and I think when she is older she will be beautiful.

I think she's adorable and quite talented. I love her role in "30 Rock" as Alec Baldwin's nemesis.

Aw she's so cute, I love her! And I think she has an average body, but she's young and everything, so I think it's fine.