Childhood Movies

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
What are your favourite childhood movies?

I have good memories with these movies :)

My Girl 1 and 2
The Secret Garden
A Little Princess
Toy Story 1 and 2
Lilo and Stitch
The Parent Trap

These are the ones that have come to mind I'm sure there's a ton more.

Who said my childhood isn't present yet? :) lol

I really enjoyed Russian Soviet fairytale films. Like Zholuska, Morozko, Korol' Drozdobovik, Tri Oreska dla Zholuski, Korolevstvo Krivih Zerkal, Alenkiy Tsvetochik, Princessa na Goroshine, Krasavitsa i Chudovishe... I think they're really cute!

I loved all the classic Disney films, like the Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland...^^
@AmorFlaco: is it just the russian names that make you seem like having been a very intellectual child to me?;)

I used to watch these on my tape player (which I still have, lol) :
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Anastasia
The Lion King

and a bunch of Hindi movies (many with Shah Rukh Khan) I'm embarrassed to admit that I still watch like Hum Saath Saath Hain, Andaz Apna Apna, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Maine Pyar Kiya :oops:

I still watch kiddie movies. They're comforting to me :oops: Ratatouille, which came out when I was like 14 or something, is maybe my favourite movie ever hahah

My favourites are Disney princess movies (Cinderella, Snow White, etc) and pretty much anything Pixar or Dreamworks SKG makes... Shrek, Toy Story, Monsters Inc!

As a child, my very favourite was Winnie the Pooh.

BAMBI!!!!!!! :luv:
Bambi-bambi-9011234-484-498.gif

Favorites:
Lion king -huge influence on my life, for a long time I was obsessed with Africa
Anastasia
thumbelina :D
Aristocats
The land before time
Pokemon movies were pretty awesome
101 Dalmatians :))
Casper
Spiceworld!!
Jumanji
The rescuers
Toy story
pretty much all Disney princess films

I forgot Lilo and stitch I loove that movie and it shocks appalls me that a lot of kids these days have never seen it!

Don't know if its already been mentioned but Gremlins was and still is one of my all time favourites!

Disney wise i loved Lady and the Tramp!

Cinderella, of course!!! :luv:
and every other disney movie, especially Aladdin, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the beast!!!

I loved The Little Mermaid and the Lion King. Also Tangled and The Princess and the Frog (even though they just came out and I'm eighteen now :grin:)

I love the little mermaid so much. I can speak every word of it. In germany they changed the voice-overs so that the songs were totally different. And they wouldnt sell it with the classic voices. Then I found the movie on you tube in the old version and contacted the uoloader. He gave me the whole movie as digital version. Now i can always watch it ;-)

What are your favourite childhood movies?

I have good memories with these movies :)

My Girl 1 and 2
The Secret Garden
A Little Princess
Toy Story 1 and 2
Lilo and Stitch
The Parent Trap

These are the ones that have come to mind I'm sure there's a ton more.

I actually just watched the parent trap because I wanted to relive kiddish moments :p Mine are
The Parent Trap (obviously)
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Finding Nemo
The Little Mermaid
Gladiator (I know, I know... It's so wrong but I've loved it since I was 4)
Bananas In Pajamas (It was a show)
The Nutcracker
Swan Lake
Madeline
Some thing about a mouse ballerina
Peter Rabbit (I think that's what it's called)
Strawberry Shortcake

So clearly I loved disney princesses... I always wanted jet black hair so I could be like snow white. she was my favorite

Anastasia and Fantasia were two favorites of mine (funnily enough, the titles sound a lot alike)
I didn't really have a lot of favorites movies, but I had this friend who was OBSESSED with Aristocats. We watched it almost every time I went to her house...:rolleyes:

I was SO into Aristocats, haha! I also really loved Atlantis and The Road to El Dorado....OHH and The Emperor's New Groove <3