Chiara Ferragni (TheBlondeSalad)

OMG those shoes are so fugly. Consistent with her style though. I didn't expect anything particularly classic, but maybe somewhat fun and funky....but her designs just show her lack of taste. Where and to whom is she selling these monstrosities exactly?
That's because she doesn't seem to have good taste at all...She just has the $$ and is able to throw together expensive and in their own right, chic pieces together. She's like one of those girls who thinks that if she wears all designer, its fashionable.
And her shoe designs show that...Although, the ones where you stick on an emoji and it's like "im feeling" are a bit clever.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I thought her body was pretty alright, not the best but decent. But wtf is going on with her thighs here in this recent photo....:superpuke:
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Seems like she gained some weight

She did. But she's been on vacation (from what...I don't know) so it's typical, I feel like she will get back on track for fw.
She really, really needs to tone up, if I had her free time I would spend hours at the gym or taking different classes

She did. But she's been on vacation (from what...I don't know) so it's typical, I feel like she will get back on track for fw.
Wait I thought her whole life was a vacation :lol: ok but seriously though ...

Reactions: 7 users
I'm assuming she felt pressure to gain after receiving so much negative attention for her weight loss. I always feel really sorry for people in that situation, it's incredibly difficult not to let the public's opinion get to you and you do feel pressure to gain weight if you're being repetitively abused for looking 'too thin'.

I've been there myself, have gained weight for the satisfaction of strangers who know nothing about me, have felt incredibly unhappy about it, yet also felt the need to show evidence of weight gain and evidence of my eating habits, not only on social media, but in person whenever I saw friends, or went for dinner with people. I'm glad now that I can be as small as I am and not let the comments of others affect me, however it's always a fear that I would feel pressured into gaining again if people started making too many negative assumptions.

I always wonder if this is the reasoning behind the weight gain of a lot more models and public figures who have had their weight scrutinised by the media (Karlie Kloss etc)

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Ouch. Her lack of tone gives her granny thighs. Before she was Skinny fat (Weight fluctuations at time between slim & semi skinny). Now that the skinny is gone she really has no shape. She may want to consider longer skirts since her thighs are a trouble spot. Also she must not be super young anymore, it never hurts to try NOT to dress like a teen especially if you no long have a teenage body. This applies to many people not just her....dress to flatter what you've got, not to unnecessarily over reveal what you don't.

Ouch. Her lack of tone gives her granny thighs. Before she was Skinny fat (Weight fluctuations at time between slim & semi skinny). Now that the skinny is gone she really has no shape. She may want to consider longer skirts since her thighs are a trouble spot. Also she must not be super young anymore, it never hurts to try NOT to dress like a teen especially if you no long have a teenage body. This applies to many people not just her....dress to flatter what you've got, not to unnecessarily over reveal what you don't.
Even with this gain weight she would still looks miles better if she started toning up a little. I bet she probably didn't even gain that much but it looks like it because she's so flabby, even when she was skinny her thighs never looked that good bc of that skinny fat look. I don't understand, she has all the time of the world.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Even with this gain weight she would still looks miles better if she started toning up a little. I bet she probably didn't even gain that much but it looks like it because she's so flabby, even when she was skinny her thighs never looked that good bc of that skinny fat look. I don't understand, she has all the time of the world.
I wonder if her new beau likes her a little chunkier and she's abiding by his preference?