Chiara Ferragni (TheBlondeSalad)

When I was doing styling in LA she came into a really well known celebrity hotspot that I was working at and I'd often style celebrities. It's known for it's high end and rare vintage selection. Despite having a ton of fashionistas working at my store, no one freaking knew who she was except me. She came in with her team and kept posing for photos in front of our store. She was actually pretty nice and very skinny in person. Her style isn't my taste at all but it's pretty typical for LA.

Before and after (she needs to work out):
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 65
I'm in a snarky mood, and it's not that she annoys me per se, more that the girls who think she is suuper high fashion and "omg goals" do.
#TheBlondeSaladNeverStops?? :meh: #TheBlondeSaladShouldCalmTheFuckDown

Reactions: 1 user
I follow her on Instagram (even though her constant referral to herself in third person in the hashtags ie #theblondesaladgoestohollywood is INSUFFERABLE). She is pretty and skinny (I like her waist and bony back) but her thighs on the other hand....:eyeroll:

Yes! She screams basic to me, but maybe her appeal is that she's skinny and yet seems approachable? Not the vibe that I would want to give off but it works for her I guess.

Yes! She screams basic to me, but maybe her appeal is that she's skinny and yet seems approachable? Not the vibe that I would want to give off but it works for her I guess.
Nah her appeal is her lifestyle - she travels frequently & she totes expensive stuff, kinda like the Kardashians. Chiara has atrocious style but at least she works for her skinniness. Props for that.

I don't think her style is so bad, sometimes it's a bit too much for my taste but I Like how clothes suit on her. Not only because she's skinny, but how she wears them.
And I don't know why but her legs are awful in my view, so weird

Nah her appeal is her lifestyle - she travels frequently & she totes expensive stuff, kinda like the Kardashians. Chiara has atrocious style but at least she works for her skinniness. Props for that.

I guess that's true! It's just that a lot of her travel posts don't seem particularly interesting to me either, I guess I prefer to follow fahion blogs and travel blogs separately though. But yes props to her for that!

According to Vogue Aus she made 10 million in revenue (AUD) last year..wow
Is she still selling her ugly shoe line? I remember she (her team, rather) made 6 mil revenue from those ugly shoes one year and I couldn't for the life of me figure out who/WHY anyone would buy, much less wear them.

She has a very very good PR and marketing team behind her (her ex, Richie :kiss:)

OMG those shoes are so fugly. Consistent with her style though. I didn't expect anything particularly classic, but maybe somewhat fun and funky....but her designs just show her lack of taste. Where and to whom is she selling these monstrosities exactly?

I used to like her style but now I'm getting how trashy and ew she's. There're some shoes in her line that are not that bad, but generally her collection and style are awful imo