Chiara Ferragni (TheBlondeSalad)

She is skinny but why does her face looks so old? she's 25 if I'm not wrong.
10853160_862617393789039_1064903215_n.jpg
10853164_361356714035523_2130895852_n.jpg
10844018_1519955348288842_1268400165_n.jpg
I want to like her but she looks greasy and her outfits are a mess most of the time

She's 27, but she actually doesn't look old to me. I actually though she was 24 or so. Very skinny-fat (so she her skin looks...baggy I guess) and her skin also looks kind of sun-damaged.
10735357_1506018206318127_2021821938_n.jpg
10735069_889281891083093_1575692038_n.jpg

She's 27, but she actually doesn't look old to me. I actually though she was 24 or so. Very skinny-fat (so she her skin looks...baggy I guess) and her skin also looks kind of sun-damaged.View attachment 5126 View attachment 5127
Yes def skinny fat, most girls seems to be...I guess as long as they're skinny they don't really care, I'm not a fan of the super toned look but some muscle tone and abs are always nice to see, even if you're skinny.

Yes def skinny fat, most girls seems to be...I guess as long as they're skinny they don't really care, I'm not a fan of the super toned look but some muscle tone and abs are always nice to see, even if you're skinny.

I think the same as long as they seem skinny they dont work for their bodies, but i also like a little bit more toned with muscle too like micole sabaddini , she is perfect for me

I think a few years ago either PF or TFS noticed pretty much everything she was carrying was fakes. I'm sure thats changed since her blogs gotten bigger though, her styles also ..evolved since then

IMG_4000copia.jpg
24gennaio042copia.jpg

chiara-ferragni-and-chanel-logo-flats-gallery.jpg

omfg this outfit is so awful I don't know how to react :lol:
I remember seeing her as "Chiara F." on lookbook like 7-8 years ago, back when it was all invitation only (scored one somehow it was so silly) and I never liked her. I always thought she had trashy face because she used to waterline really really heavily and have concealer reverse raccoon eyes constantly. (see above)

Reactions: 1 user
I follow her on Instagram (even though her constant referral to herself in third person in the hashtags ie #theblondesaladgoestohollywood is INSUFFERABLE). She is pretty and skinny (I like her waist and bony back) but her thighs on the other hand....:eyeroll:

The only thing I ever liked at Chiara was her ex-boyfriend.

She's just one of many. No need to demonise her, in my opinion. I didn't even get a mean vibe from her pictures and posts. I actually though she looked as if she was quite sweet, even if she may seem completely shallow, and quite boring fashion-wise. HOWEVER, she is trying to make something out of her life, with the means she has. It's not her fault she was born rich. I don't even consider that as something positive, or an advantage. Quite au contraire in many instances.
Also, I think she's aspiring to be this girl, which I happen to really like even if I haven't been to her blog in ages:
http://columbinesmille.com/

She's just one of many. No need to demonise her, in my opinion. I didn't even get a mean vibe from her pictures and posts. I actually though she looked as if she was quite sweet, even if she may seem completely shallow, and quite boring fashion-wise. HOWEVER, she is trying to make something out of her life, with the means she has. It's not her fault she was born rich. I don't even consider that as something positive, or an advantage. Quite au contraire in many instances.
Also, I think she's aspiring to be this girl, which I happen to really like even if I haven't been to her blog in ages:
http://columbinesmille.com/

I agree that she is super inspiring. She must be a freaking BUSINESS GENIUS to be as successful as she is especially considering that ANYbody can start a fashion blog. She supposedly makes an annual income of multiple millions, has been listed as 30 under 30 in Forbes, and has a gig (??) coming up at Harvard Business School. Call her what you will, but girl is damn successful and accomplished soooooo much single handedly (she has a small staff helping her now, but surely they came AFTER the boom in success she accomplished by herself) with no formal education in business! I would personally love to know her secrets.

she looks quite nice here :luv: not my cup of tea at all style wise, but she looks tiny on this picture...
10959114_1398735133765361_1406456195_n.jpg

I agree that she is super inspiring. She must be a freaking BUSINESS GENIUS to be as successful as she is especially considering that ANYbody can start a fashion blog. She supposedly makes an annual income of multiple millions, has been listed as 30 under 30 in Forbes, and has a gig (??) coming up at Harvard Business School. Call her what you will, but girl is damn successful and accomplished soooooo much single handedly (she has a small staff helping her now, but surely they came AFTER the boom in success she accomplished by herself) with no formal education in business! I would personally love to know her secrets.
No. Her boyfriend is the business/marketing mastermind. She has good hustle but she would be nothing without him. If you look at the early days of her blog, it was all her+Richie, lots of semi nudes, basically a love story. As her blog became more successful, she got a new boyfriend and pretty much always consistently downplays the impact that Richie has had on her success.

Tl;dr find a rich and intelligent boyfriend who had both the financial and intellectual hustle to get you off the ground.

No. Her boyfriend is the business/marketing mastermind. She has good hustle but she would be nothing without him. If you look at the early days of her blog, it was all her+Richie, lots of semi nudes, basically a love story. As her blog became more successful, she got a new boyfriend and pretty much always consistently downplays the impact that Richie has had on her success.

Tl;dr find a rich and intelligent boyfriend who had both the financial and intellectual hustle to get you off the ground.
Yup, tbh she wasn't even rich in the early days...I know some things about her since she's Italian and I dislike her a lot because of the things I've read.