Chiara Ferragni (TheBlondeSalad)

I HATE Chiara Ferragni. I used to read her blog but I quickly unfollowed her because I couldn't stand her. She sounds pretty dumb (sorry if you like her) and she has no fashion sense as she just wears designer clothes because it's designer. Sure, she wears Zara and Mango clothes, too, but she's nothing new. Her looks lack creativity. She looks like the average rich girl.

She's pretty though, and she has a nice body.

I check out her blog b/c obviously she's living the life that is the envy of many---endless supply of new clothes (although I don't LOVE her style...too much brand flashing for my taste...barf..also she obviously is getting bank for being a walking advertisement)...traveling the world....and her freakin' adorable dog. The dog is the primary reason I need to check in on what the girly is up to....yes, I'm pathetic b/c I like to torture myself and check it out when I'm bored! wah

the only think I envy about her is her body it's very thin and lean, that I must admit (oh and her hot ass boyfriend) but her still literally makes me laugh, it's so bad I just wish people could learn DESIGNER DOES NOT EQUAL FASHIONABLE okay you can wear head to two Chanel and still look bad (which isn't hard these days considering the things Karl has been designing) I heard her in an interview once about men's fashion and she was so disrespectful imo

@ 2:33 VIDEO
oh and let's take a stroll down memory lane when she wasn't so much into fashion:
271089_115287991895960_485830_n.jpg
260353_115288615229231_1495428_n.jpg
261882_115287358562690_6027872_n.jpg

literally worst outfits I've ever seen in my entire life

There's already a thread about her here.
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2552&highlight=chiara+ferragni

I don't like her. Sure, she's pretty and stuff but I don't think she has genuine style. She's not original at all and the only reason that she's famous is because she wears a lot of designer stuff because of her rich daddy.

Oh yeah, definitely rich-daddy syndrome, and some of the stuff she wears is just ugly, but she wears it anyway because it's designer.

I'm still jealous of her life and her pretty pictures though :oops:

Oh yeah, definitely rich-daddy syndrome, and some of the stuff she wears is just ugly, but she wears it anyway because it's designer.

I'm still jealous of her life and her pretty pictures though :oops:

Yeah, I'd take her money any day! :p Though I think there are better bloggers to look up to...

Reminds me of Alicia Silverstone's character in Clueless

the only think I envy about her is her body it's very thin and lean, that I must admit (oh and her hot ass boyfriend) but her still literally makes me laugh, it's so bad I just wish people could learn DESIGNER DOES NOT EQUAL FASHIONABLE okay you can wear head to two Chanel and still look bad (which isn't hard these days considering the things Karl has been designing) I heard her in an interview once about men's fashion and she was so disrespectful imo

oh and let's take a stroll down memory lane when she wasn't so much into fashion:

OMG those pictures really made my day, it shows once again she's just a walking billboard for brands. I do like to check her blog every now and then, just to see what's new on the market. But those pictures, yikes! :lol:

I can see how she's popular, she is just so plain, with a few nice designer pieces. I guess its pretty easy to look up to her if you are that sort of person... If she walked past on the street I wouldn't take a second glance and I am certainly not impressed with her outfits and blog.

I dislike these women/girls who are so proud to be oh-so-blonde they have to name themselfs "blonde xy". Congrats if being dyed blonde is the only thing sepcial at her.

Reactions: 1 user
She radiates ordinariness. Too many dollars and too little sense.

Well hello Kate Upton