Chiara Ferragni (TheBlondeSalad)

Omg! She looks so big difference in this photo, it must be from the very beginning of her career (Maybe 2009?).

Do you girls think she did any face plastic surgeon or maybe she just let make her make up and brush her hair better than before ?
I definitely think she gets fillers but I don't know about any serious plastic surgery. She changed her hair color and fixed her skin and that can make a big change

Reactions: 1 user
11252659_1617901668493890_1485475471_n.jpg

chiara-ferragni-anorexia-18273245.jpg

92FC671E-00B5-425D-A44D-C2850F08738D_zpsmkaml3qi.jpg

Oh goodness, in high school, she was my favorite thinspo :facepalm: she was relatively small for a while but most the time, she just looks so plain and average. And that last picture of her is so funny. Who would ever take a picture like that, yet alone post it?

Girls, she's getting married lol! Her boyfriend proposed on her bday. It was literally everywhere, people were talking about it non stop here because he's the most popular rapper/character in Italy.

• Agree
now it makes sense!! i had no idea he was THAT famous but, good for her? I think she lost a bit of weight but I still find her annoying lol i guess it's also a bit of jealousy, she does absolutely nothing and has no style or personality yet she just did a dior make-up commercial :p

now it makes sense!! i had no idea he was THAT famous but, good for her? I think she lost a bit of weight but I still find her annoying lol i guess it's also a bit of jealousy, she does absolutely nothing and has no style or personality yet she just did a dior make-up commercial :p
Yeah I can't name another young singer more popular than him here, it helped her a lot actually because people didn't really care about her as a character. He is a judge on the X factor too (which is still really popular in Italy) and is also invested in politics and sells wayy too many records even if he's not talented at all lol they remind me of Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid as a couple, like I think they love each other but they try everything to build this 'power couple' empire. Also idk about her weight, I don't find her skinny anymore :(

I tell you, he proposed to her during one of his concert and people went legit nuts, you couldn't open any single newspaper/social media without seeing that video!

I tell you, he proposed to her during one of his concert and people went legit nuts, you couldn't open any single newspaper/social media without seeing that video!
Let's see how long this engagement/marriage lasts. :lol: spilled thru her ig the other day and it looks like a personal diary, not a career. So many 'personal' (aka very unflattering) pics.

• Agree
Let's see how long this engagement/marriage lasts. :lol: spilled thru her ig the other day and it looks like a personal diary, not a career. So many 'personal' (aka very unflattering) pics.

Some people may really like that.

Some people may really like that.
Scrolled not spilled**** jeez :run:
A lot of people like a lot of things. But these aren't even flattering personal pics. She looks terrible in quite a few of them. Not such a great idea when your career is based on appearances.

Reactions: 1 users
This is probably old news, but apparently she is pregnant. I´m not a huge fan of her, but I do think she looks quite good.

Wasn't she spotted with a drink in her hand right before she posted pregnancy news? Granted it could be a virgin drink..... :smash:

This is probably old news, but apparently she is pregnant. I´m not a huge fan of her, but I do think she looks quite good.

Looking good at 6mo pregnant. Damn. She definitely Facetuned her legs though, so what is the truth