Chiara Biasi

You said that TO her? Why? Like was it provoked? Or just an unsolicited opinion? I'm with @elle_w00ds here, I'd block the sorry ass of any stranger who said something like that to me over social media.
I mean she had the right to block her but this girl (Chiara) is a legit bully toward her followers on Instagram and is just so tragic in general.

I mean she had the right to block her but this girl (Chiara) is a legit bully toward her followers on Instagram and is just so tragic in general.
Is she actually?

I definitely agree guys, it was a bit of a dick move. I didn't really have a reason for it, I was just generally in a sassy mood, so her behavior is totally justified.

Maybe, after her swimwear release I must have lost sanity.

Btw, anyone else thinks it's a bad idea promoting illegal substances on a vehicle in form of a protective helmet?

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpg
    IMG_2911.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Noo, can you please translate. I'm so invested in this drama now haha.
Basically, she got a boob job a few years ago and people started noticing it in the comments, so she replied with something along the line of 'you're all just jealous because you want to be like me so bad/want everything that I own/do but not this time because you're all poor and can't afford plastic surgery' and in the other comment she basically said to a guy that he should ruin his girlfriend's face since it's so ugly and maybe then the hospital could get her whole face reconstructed since she can't afford surgery...
Level of trashiness: it's over 900000

• Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 1 users
Basically, she got a boob job a few years ago and people started noticing it in the comments, so she replied with something along the line of 'you're all just jealous because you want to be like me so bad/want everything that I own/do but not this time because you're all poor and can't afford plastic surgery' and in the other comment she basically said to a guy that he should ruin his girlfriend's face since it's so ugly and maybe then the hospital could get her whole face reconstructed since she can't afford surgery...

GOD almighty!!

Oh... woah :slinkout:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users