Cheryl Cole / Cheryl Fernandez-Versini

And those tattoos...i hate them. They're so tacky.

Totally chavtastic!! Ugh! And she must get dressed in the pitch dark whenever her stylist's not around. That monstrous purple and orange get-up she wore when trying to break the U.S. is emblazoned on my brain forever! What was she thinking? :wtf:

Very gorgeous face but yes, not thinspo material for me. And those tattoos...i hate them. They're so tacky.

Agreed, the tattoo on the back of her leg near her bottom makes her look like she has had a toilet accident. It bugged me when people called her "the nation's sweetheart" too, had they all forgotten her racially-motivated assault?

Agreed, the tattoo on the back of her leg near her bottom makes her look like she has had a toilet accident. It bugged me when people called her "the nation's sweetheart" too, had they all forgotten her racially-motivated assault?

She married a black man so obviously it proves she's not a racist. Duh :rolleyes:

I really hope the sarcasm is coming across.

I saw her in a gossip magazine the other day (surprisingly enough complimenting her style) and I had no idea who she was. So now I know and...meh.

She looks way too overdone for me, I like girls who look a little more naturally beautiful.

She married a black man so obviously it proves she's not a racist. Duh :rolleyes:

I really hope the sarcasm is coming across.

Haha! :p

Yeah; I remember this, too. I always disliked her personality-wise, (+ Girls Alouds' music ...) - and she was everywhere for a while. Nicola (the red-head) seemed okay, and has a nice body.

Yeah; I remember this, too. I always disliked her personality-wise, (+ Girls Alouds' music ...) - and she was everywhere for a while. Nicola (the red-head) seemed okay, and has a nice body.

Nicola seems alright, I think all of them have decent personalities apart from Cheryl (but then I'm basing that on one incident, she may have changed alot in 5 years).

Cheryl looks much better when she is dressed in less outrageous clothing, and the black is slimming on her.

images

Recent Picture-
158009518_10.jpg

Actually can't stand her. Hate her tats, the way she dresses and also the way her personality comes across. Oh, and she is a joke when she's 'singing live'. And what a ridiculous outfit :rolleyes:
She looks much better when she's thinner, but lucky for her she has a pretty face regardless of what is going on with her body.
Sorry for the rant!

article-1028963-01B8E60600000578-499_468x852.jpg

Cheryl+Cole+8.jpg

skinny.jpg

cheryl-cole-discusses-weight-issues.jpg

She's been tiny before, but in a box-shaped and toned way over light & delicate. Despite her faults and past issues I still think she's a gorgeous girl - I would kill for her hair and smile!

I like her cattiness. After her feud with Simon Cowel, Graham Norton asked 'so have you two kissed and made up?' and she answered 'I'll tell you what he can kiss..."

burn!

I've always thought she is very pretty, especially when she's lost weight. She looks great skinny.

I've never been able to like her since she punched that toilet attendant though. I know it was years ago, but the bar I worked in at the time used a similar service and the guys who did that job had a long, hard nights work and depended on their tips for their income so she behaved horribly in every way. Although I don't think it was at all racially motivated, I think she just didn't want to leave a tip. Hopefully she's a nicer person now.

I've always thought she is very pretty, especially when she's lost weight. She looks great skinny.

I've never been able to like her since she punched that toilet attendant though. I know it was years ago, but the bar I worked in at the time used a similar service and the guys who did that job had a long, hard nights work and depended on their tips for their income so she behaved horribly in every way. Although I don't think it was at all racially motivated, I think she just didn't want to leave a tip. Hopefully she's a nicer person now.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-199155/Pop-star-punched-toilet-attendant.html

Here's the article. She's "Cheryl Tweedy" here.

257842.jpg

cheryl-fernandez-versini-257927.jpg

Kinda want to see if her legs have slimmed out at all.... Seems like the area she struggles most with. Also, hate this outfit... I'm pretty sure she can afford to get stuff tailored!