Cheryl Cole / Cheryl Fernandez-Versini

Once a chav always a chav. She always acted like total trash when she was out in Guildford, the assault at the drink was just one example. They used to record in Surrey a lot when they first won and one of the other girls has links with Guildford. I know that she was young blah blah blah but urgh! I imagine not much has changed shes just a chav in expensive clothing now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
She recently came out justifying for how thin she is, and how it's a double standard to be able to call someone "skinny." I agree to a point, but in all honesty, she's been through so many body phases in her life that it's hard to believe it's "genetics." Especially when this is the first time she's really been thin. But she does mention how people deal with stress differently, and that does make sense. I have a hard time believing it all, especially when Simon Cowell said she "eats like a horse." It's an interesting read, and you can read it here.

The comments are the best part. My favorite mentions how they'd rather be a little underweight than a little overweight, and that person got attacked for saying that hahah. What, you'd rather really be bigger?

Once a chav always a chav. She always acted like total trash when she was out in Guildford, the assault at the drink was just one example. They used to record in Surrey a lot when they first won and one of the other girls has links with Guildford. I know that she was young blah blah blah but urgh! I imagine not much has changed shes just a chav in expensive clothing now.

The Guildford assault was such a shitty thing to do. I know people can learn from their mistakes and change etc but I'd be surprised if she was a much better person now.

I'm not sure how or why she lost weight but it's getting the new series of that terrible show some news coverage so I half wonder if Simon Cowell told her to do it. The Daily Mail loves to write passive aggressive articles about weight loss and their readers love to get outraged about it. I sort of think Cowell is capable of doing anything for publicity really ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-shoot-hits-crazy-double-standards-looks.html

"While Cheryl looks full of confidence in the gorgeous shoot, she admits in the accompanying interview that the recent speculation over her weight loss has made her angry.

'It's crazy double standards. You'd never be allowed to say to somebody, "Oh, you look a bit fat." And being overweight is unhealthy – it's actually a bad message to tell someone who is obese that they look "curvy" or "great",' she points out. "

Good for her to say this.

Reactions: 1 user
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-shoot-hits-crazy-double-standards-looks.html

"While Cheryl looks full of confidence in the gorgeous shoot, she admits in the accompanying interview that the recent speculation over her weight loss has made her angry.

'It's crazy double standards. You'd never be allowed to say to somebody, "Oh, you look a bit fat." And being overweight is unhealthy – it's actually a bad message to tell someone who is obese that they look "curvy" or "great",' she points out. "

Good for her to say this.
She's going to get so much bullshit for it. No one is going to believe her based off of what she's looked like in the past.

She did look very thin while she was suffering from... Malaria? if I remember correctly. Google tells me it was in 2008.

Attachments

• article-1028963-01B8E60600000578-499_468x852.jpg
    article-1028963-01B8E60600000578-499_468x852.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 89
These are obviously not entirely flattering, but her weight has fluctuated for years.
CHERYL-COLE-7_2407552a.jpg

CHERYL-COLE-14_2407567a.jpg

The last one is probably closest to how she'd look naturally; she was young then and had just started, but I remember her band got a bollocking from their manager for being too chunky and all had to lose weight. The tabloids were full of faux outrage about it but they were all clearly too chunky to photograph well.

Reactions: 1 user
It should be made illegal to talk about how thin I look in fierce attack on 'body-shaming'
  • Blamed weight loss on death of father-in-law and stress
  • fans labelled her a 'bag of bones'
  • there should be a law to prevent people from publicly attacking others over their appearance.
  • denied she has an eating disorder and said she was ‘shocked’ by such accusations.
  • ‘When I work out, I can look like a tennis player. If I don’t, I look different.’
  • The singer’s weight has yo-yoed over the years, with the star appearing more athletic when performing on tour but becoming slimmer during times of turmoil.
  • July - Simon Cowell was forced to jump to the defence and he declared he was not concerned because she was ‘eating like a horse’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ealthy-blasts-body-shaming.html#ixzz3tZiFY5Ta

It should be made illegal to talk about how thin I look in fierce attack on 'body-shaming'
  • Blamed weight loss on death of father-in-law and stress
  • fans labelled her a 'bag of bones'
  • there should be a law to prevent people from publicly attacking others over their appearance.
  • denied she has an eating disorder and said she was ‘shocked’ by such accusations.
  • ‘When I work out, I can look like a tennis player. If I don’t, I look different.’
  • The singer’s weight has yo-yoed over the years, with the star appearing more athletic when performing on tour but becoming slimmer during times of turmoil.
  • July - Simon Cowell was forced to jump to the defence and he declared he was not concerned because she was ‘eating like a horse’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ealthy-blasts-body-shaming.html#ixzz3tZiFY5Ta

Bag of bones? :lol: She looks super fit actually! Her thighs look like she works out a ton. Not a skinny though.

Last edited: