Cher Lloyd

A

AmorFlaco

Cher%252BLloyd%252BX%252BFactor%252BContestants%252BSighting%252BLondon%252BWXUlkB0-fqdl.jpg

tumblr_lbuj7vkFN31qe73veo1_500.jpg

images

images

i'm very interested of what some of you have to say about her :). she is skinny for sure, but she has a very... interesting... look about her.

im case you don't know who she is: she appeared in UK's X Factor in 2011. i think she had a really good chance of winning but then something went wrong with her throat... anyway she is relatively famous now.

critique away!

I think she'd be very cute if she dressed nice and wore suiting make-up, because she definitely has a nice frame and a pretty face. It's just that her fashion sense is so awful. :meh:

i think its the way she dressed that got her noticed on X Factor in the first place. it's very different from what everyone else wears.

cher.jpg

i think its the way she dressed that got her noticed on X Factor in the first place. it's very different from what everyone else wears.

cher.jpg

Isn't this the London street style, though? At least that is what people have told me. Well, it's just not my cup of tea. :p

I think she'd be very cute if she dressed nice and wore suiting make-up, because she definitely has a nice frame and a pretty face. It's just that her fashion sense is so awful. :meh:

I agree her make up and fashion sense is awful!!But she is quite cute and tiny!

This bitch needs to be away from the eyes of the public.

I.CANNOT.STAND.HER.

*My retinas are burning*

@Amor Flaco, Aack! Those eyebrows are just vile! And the makeup :superpuke:
She looks like she has horrible as-dry-as-a-bird's-nest hair. I feel like oiling it :eek:

She is just a clone of Cheryl Cole really there is nothing original in her music either

She is just a clone of Cheryl Cole really there is nothing original in her music either

lol! that's exactly what all the haters and newspapers and magazines are saying about her!

I think she'd be cute if we could give her a makeover. Totally new wardrobe, chop off all that nasty hair, visit to a dermatologist, and minimal makeup.