Chat tomorrow night

I know the title says 'chat tomorrow night', but that was yesterday! (bad choice of title)

The Chat is TONIGHT!! 8pm Pacific Time

I hope to see a lot of you there :party:

I know the title says 'chat tomorrow night', but that was yesterday! (bad choice of title)

The Chat is TONIGHT!! 8pm Pacific Time

I hope to see a lot of you there :party:

awwww damn, looks like im drinking on my own at the moment then ;)

I´m so late to this....

It´s he 1st January, 2013, and it´s 22:30 pm in here
(pleeeease @Apple next time incllude the different time zones for all of us, so e know whether to sign up or not)

I already started (haha, what a surprise)

Well, I wish you al the best and lots of fun; next time I´ll be there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m so late to this....

It´s he 1st January, 2013, and it´s 22:30 pm in here
(pleeeease @Apple next time incllude the different time zones for all of us, so e know whether to sign up or not)

I already started (haha, what a surprise)

Well, I wish you al the best and lots of fun; next time I´ll be there!!!

I would but I am really not that smart.

We're probably all going to cry at some point, I'd have thought.

And this should help with the timezones issue:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

This can help you figure out time zone issues.. I tried to work it but got really confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would but I am really not that smart.
This can help you figure out time zone issues.. I tried to work it but got really confused.

Noproblem,I´m too far away from my notebook anyway (sending this from my smartphone) so next time i´llknow what to do. I still wish you all very much fun together!

That is 9pm my time. I have plans with a friend but if the party is still going when I am back (I am old so I will not be out late) I will join you!

If I'm reading that time zone calculator correctly the chat was either this morning at 4am or tomorrow at 4am :confused: either way I'll be sleeping - enjoy!

IS ANYONE AWAKE AND DRUNK NOW apparently i am now a drinker of rum always been a gin girl until now

Reactions: 1 user
IS ANYONE AWAKE AND DRUNK NOW apparently i am now a drinker of rum always been a gin girl until now

Is this thread for ICQ / Skype pr else? It´s so hard to distinguish between al the social networks.

Is this thread for ICQ / Skype pr else? It´s so hard to distinguish between al the social networks.

I was just talking about the SG chat, that's how we usually do it :)

Also, I am really pleased with myself that I am partially responsible for getting people drunk. :grin:

I'm not saying anything because I don't want to interrupt your chat but... I hope you gurls don't mind I'm lurking. ;) This is more entertaining than the catfights.

popcorn_yes.gif