Chat tomorrow night

I was thinking if we skyped I'd just rock some pink and purple nipple tassels
a20791a12fa8074bb03ca2_s.jpg

A cape is fine too.

Cape + pasties FTW.

:p
I was going to go a step further and talk about wearing black boots and pink underwear, but I'd probably just go naked anyway.

I hope you noticed on the original post I stated that clothing was optional. That was directed at you.
:luv:

I will be there! Not so sure about drinking, but I may be on some fun painmeds since I currently have a broken foot. I dropped a dumbbell on it last week. Don't exercise when you have the flu. Bad shit will happen.

tumblr_mgulf6GeHf1s1bckxo1_250.gif

I will be there! Not so sure about drinking, but I may be on some fun painmeds since I currently have a broken foot. I dropped a dumbbell on it last week. Don't exercise when you have the flu. Bad shit will happen.

tumblr_mgulf6GeHf1s1bckxo1_250.gif

YAY

pain meds are a good idea. a very good idea.

OH MY GOD You spectacular ladies, I need this. You are all amazing and I can't wait.

I'll do everything I can to be there and drunkenly sing Tay Swift breakup songs <3

PS: Is this Chat happening in the forum chatroom?

Haha you girls are the best :kiss:

But I can't join you, I already have plans :( But I will check on it when I come home!

Oooooh do you know what time in Ontario Canada?.....:\ I don't drink, but I'd join in anyways, except I'm staying super late at school!

@Apple
I'll make a genuine effort. I'm hosting a wine tasting party before the chat, so it'll probably end up like this:
I-Am-Not-Drunk_o_104816.jpg

@Jasmine171819 - It's cool, we need one of these:

images

Any volunteers?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Apple
I'll make a genuine effort. I'm hosting a wine tasting party before the chat, so it'll probably end up like this:

@Jasmine171819 - It's cool, we need one of these:

images

Any volunteers?

Hahahhahaha that is SO me! But I'll be home super late tonight :( boo

I'M IN (I think...)

OK, so just realized 8PM-PST is my 11PM, and I'll be home by 9ish...I'm perming my hair with a friend, so if all goes as scheduled, I AM SO IN :cool::party: Don't mind if I'm not super fun though.....but if you see me online, I'll be there ;) WOOOO now off to studying for like 5 hours straight, so I'll be prepped and ready for my darlings :luv: SEE YOU GIRLS TONIGHT <3

@Apple

OMG you will be my favorite person ever if you come to the drunk chat already drunk.

what about me? i want to be invited too!

EVERYONE IS INVITED

i got tired of tagging people after a while :lol:

(and i didn't want to tag anyone who is underage (and i don't know why is underage or not for the most part) and then they go burglarize their neighbors home and i get arrested for initiating the drunkeness. cuz that could happen.)