Chase Carter

She's made some great improvements from what I've seen! She'll never be high fashion, but she looks good for a commercial model.

Hdd9fSi.png

Also, I am in love with her little sister. She's got a much more interesting face to me, but also needs a lot of work on her body. Hopefully we'll see more from her in the future.

If these pics are accurate/not shopped then she's lost even more recently :luvluv: I'm weirdly proud bc I know she works hard for it and seems happy with her body now

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She looks amazing! Any clues on diet, workouts etc? I know she runs :flower:
Apart from running she does sculpting workouts using gliders, ankle weights, light hand weights, and I think SLT as well. Apparently jumping rope for a cardio alternative according to insta.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
I know she goes to Barry’s Bootcamp a lot. I’d love to know more about her diet[/Q
I know she goes to Barry’s Bootcamp a lot. I’d love to know more about her diet

When she was a bit heavier (124lb) and prepping for sports illustrated, she posted a video on YouTube describing her diet. She said mostly just protein shakes and bars. Looks like the video's been removed now.

Those legs :luv:

Okay I found her blog (is this verging on stalker?) and well... she’s lucky she’s pretty and skinny cause girl has about eight brain cells to her name. I could be wrong but...

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Those legs :luv:

Okay I found her blog (is this verging on stalker?) and well... she’s lucky she’s pretty and skinny cause girl has about eight brain cells to her name. I could be wrong but...

This girl's poor grammar and inconsistent capitalization causes me pain but this line from her 'about' page stood out to me ...
I like to believe I live, breathe, eat (small amounts people i'm still a model here) anything thats competitive and athletic!
:lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user