Charlotte Free

Oh yes! Her hair also looks like dead in most pictures, somehow dry like straw, killed by all these bleaching and dying. If it's a trademark for someone it should at least look good shouldn't it?

And ot: I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but the last picture of her and that hair is stunning.

She expressed decidedly anti-grooming sentiments in a Guardian interview I read a few months back. I think she prides herself on being too cool to bother and too in-your-face to hide it.

Although I really don't get how having dyed pink hair can make you a model. Name me a teenaged girl who hasn't had some wacky colour at one point? I should be a model about a dozen times over if you can be short, dirty and grumpy and still make a career out of pink hair :lol:

She expressed decidedly anti-grooming sentiments in a Guardian interview I read a few months back. I think she prides herself on being too cool to bother and too in-your-face to hide it.

Although I really don't get how having dyed pink hair can make you a model. Name me a teenaged girl who hasn't had some wacky colour at one point? I should be a model about a dozen times over if you can be short, dirty and grumpy and still make a career out of pink hair :lol:

My black-and-rainbow hair during my pseudo-goth phase should have given me supermodel status :nopity:

from her fb:

Charlotte Free
If i quit modeling will you guys buy my music so i dont have to work at wal mart. it's been a year and its been the worst year of my life. I wish i could give my career to someone who would appreciate it more. I wish i made as much money making music, and i havnt even started yet. Am i crazy? What should i do

from tumblr:
op8jk.jpg

from fb:
F4WNp.jpg

Those lips :luv: I think colored hair looks good on certian people.

No. Magazine #15

charlotte-free6.jpg

charlotte-free1.jpg

charlotte-free3.jpg

Horrible shot here down here
charlotte-free4.jpg

Next one is so unflattering :S
charlotte-free5.jpg

Boob grabbing
charlotte-free7.jpg

charlotte-free8.jpg

These legs!
charlotte-free10.jpg

Boring, unspeakably plain, fairly average body as far as models go. Not to mention an arrogant twat. Not a fan at all I'm afraid.

a bad picture with, or without her armpit her. i don't care what people do with their bodies, but this pic is just trashy and tasteless, and would be the same even if her armpits were baby-bottom clean.

Charlotte is just another untalented attention whore dumb hipster with hair that Barbie vomited on. Let's just move on to another model who is actually taken seriously as a model. :rolleyes: