Chanel Iman

From her instagram:
5467e6f2472611e2bbaa22000a1fb198_6.jpg
2bfab172475311e2b59422000a9f13f8_6.jpg
....:wtf:

she looks like an average unpopular highschooler NOOOOO!!! its gemma all over again!

I don't even understand how the pic above (in boots) could have been taken at the same time as the swimsuit pics?? HUH??

Stealing this picture from Vogue's Storm Troopers spread from Karlie's thread, because I don't see anything in the picture except for Chanel's huge, tree-trunk arm:

storm-troupers-01_191344271826.jpg

Stealing this picture from Vogue's Storm Troopers spread from Karlie's thread, because I don't see anything in the picture except for Chanel's huge, tree-trunk arm:

Pay attention and you'll also see how, hmh, bootylicious she has become. :run:

I know she's bigger now but:

CHANEL IS BACK!!! :party:

tumblr_lncqr3jPcZ1qclt3z.gif

She had a Valentine's day shoot with VS:

Chanel-Iman-Victorias-Secret-Lingerie-December-2012-1.jpg

Chanel-Iman-Victorias-Secret-Lingerie-December-2012-2.jpg

Chanel-Iman-Victorias-Secret-Lingerie-December-2012-3.jpg

She is much more bigger than she used to be but i think she is not huge. Shes 36 size i think. She was really really skinny. But now she's just normal. By the way of course i like her when shes thin.

Apparently these are new for VS. Can't really see much but it looks better than the beach photos
tumblr_mh4dikI0d21r0ya3zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh4dofLe9j1r0ya3zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh382pvz5N1raxln2o1_500.jpg

what...happened??

I think maybe she is indulging in all the sweet things after denying herself for so long? Idk, I am just speculating :shy: And not trying to be mean, cause she is one of my fav models.

My mum did the same when we moved countries. She put on 10kg in the first year of living here because we were trying out all the different foods we never had in Malaysia. But she lost all of it in 6 months after going back to her old eating habits.

I think so! I thought the same.
They're from the new issue of Galore magazine, not sure when they will have been shot
more..

ChanelImanGalore7.jpg

ChanelImanGalore8.jpg

ChanelImanGalore12.jpg

I don't even understand how the pic above (in boots) could have been taken at the same time as the swimsuit pics?? HUH??
Maybe she starves herself when she knows she's going to make a public appearance, and then gains it all back as soon as she's off the red carpet or whatever? A few pounds can make a pretty big difference for a relatively thin person...