Chanel Iman

A

Annie

A Victoria's Secret model. :luv:

chanel0.jpg

340x.jpg

chanel-iman-4.jpg

chanel-iman.jpg

I love this pic of her with Karlie Kloss :luv: They both look great.

tumblr_lbkzn4UMEP1qzffago1_500.jpg

She is not natural skinny, she was much heavier when she was like 16.. I saw some pics of her when she was younger and I waas ... shocked:)
Although now she gained some weight, after signing up with Victoria Secret.

She is not natural skinny, she was much heavier when she was like 16.. I saw some pics of her when she was younger and I waas ... shocked:)
Although now she gained some weight, after signing up with Victoria Secret.

Wow, I didnt' know she was fatter :hmm: I've read she eats a lot of meat and potatoes to gain weight because she's too skinny for VS, but I think her body shape is determined for high fashion, not lingerie. If she gains much weight she wouldn't look nice because she has small boobs and no expressed curves so it could be a litte bit weird.

Yeah, I think she just has a really tiny frame. It totally sucks seeing people like that though..they're so beautiful and skinny and I'd love to have legs like that but on my frame they'd look skeletal :(

I met her a while ago. She wasn't as tall as I expected and her personality was lacking a bit.

She's skinny though.

That's too bad about her personality...was it lacking in charisma or was she hard to get along with?

I love her body and her smile. She makes me wanna have half korean babies. But yeah I get the feeling that she's not particularly bright from her interviews. A bit too immature.

Being so super skinny is probably what makes her look taller. How tall do you think she really is? Most websites say 5'10" though, maybe she's 5'9"?

Her tiny legs though... :luv::luv::luv:

Ughh she is blessed... those tiny hips! I wish my hips were like hers and not so wide!
She has AMAZING legs too, some of the best I've ever seen :luv:

She's super skinny like Zoe Saldana. I read VS made her train and gain 15 lbs for their show. I wonder how she did it.