Chanel Iman

Now I understand why we never see her around anymore. So sad she used to be cute

030111_chanel_iman_105664696110301123046.jpg

Wow. Its pretty scary what weight gain can do to someone's face....not everyone's face is as badly affected as this of course, but boy is it more motivation never to gain weight and, um, find out:nervous:

Why does she look sooo.... chunky?:( she said she WANTED to gain at least 15 pounds so MAYBE this is what she was striving for?

Isn't this going to affect her modelling career? I mean, I know skinny models are wanted by designers, not chubby ones:(

Still, I am dissapointed in how she looks now. I loved the skinny look:(

The puffy face is pretty normal for her to have right now, at least I think so, right? That tends to be what happens when you gain weight, especially if you do it from binging or eating a lot of carbs. Considering she was probably heavily restricting to keep her weight low in the first place since she isn't naturally that way, bloating in the face is even MORE likely. It'll settle down in a few years even if she maintains this current weight. It happened to me!

And here i thought Chanel was naturally on the skinny side! Wow what a difference :wtf:

If you can get that skinny without being naturally that way, I admire old Chanel sooo much. And I miss her

She is one of the last models I expected to plump up... Now I don't want to eat because, like her, my face plumps up if I gain any weight.

Also anyone who has worked with Chanel Iman says she's very nasty and rude. I mean when she was that beautiful skinny girl she could get away with it... But now....

Frida backstage with skinny Chanel at Dior F/W 10
Wow.... Look at those thighs! :bow: So sad... :cry:

tumblr_mf2eg1FRAt1rhrzgjo1_1280.jpg