Chanel Iman

Super Star
Now her body is as mediocre as her face. Karma for being a bitch.

chanel19

Rookie
Also really wierd that her skin has gotten so bad. She used to have really clear skin.. Maybe the crap she has been eating that's affecting the skin?

S

snoopy1480

Gosh I'm really afraid late puberty happens to me as well. I'm wondering if she'll ever get back to the model-body she used to have.

B

Babydoll

Don't get your hopes up for a skinny return, gurls:
156348629-419x644.jpg
Check out those arms!:disgusted:
NOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_ltw06u3j3D1qafzbx.gif

CURSE YOU VICTORIA'S SECRET! CHANEL WAS SUCH A PRETTY SKINNY GIRL AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

pterodactyl

Super Star
uh oh, the filling out has hit and is not being dealt with so it seems!

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
NOOOOOOOOO

CURSE YOU VICTORIA'S SECRET! CHANEL WAS SUCH A PRETTY SKINNY GIRL AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!! NOOOOO!!!!
Lol I hardly think VS "made" her gain :rolleyes: it's not like she was emaciated and sickly-looking before. All her stories about eating an entire fast food meal and how she eats sooo much, well either she was lying or it has caught up to her. Can't say I'm not pleased :twisted:

B

Babydoll

Lol I hardly think VS "made" her gain :rolleyes: it's not like she was emaciated and sickly-looking before. All her stories about eating an entire fast food meal and how she eats sooo much, well either she was lying or it has caught up to her. Can't say I'm not pleased :twisted:
Well this last weight gain I think it is Chanel's fault, but it all started when they first signed her and made her gain those 15 lbs.

I don't know why I always thought that was the root of the problem. :nervous:

chanel19

Rookie
This is one of her recent photos from Instagram.. She seems a bit skinnier, maybe she has lost a little?