Chanel fw14/15

I have to say I was a bit dubious at the beginning, but it is so much fun to watch a fashion show with such an odd setting.
I especially like the final 'runway' (should I say?) where the models were just pretending to be shopping.

Although I really didn't like the clothes, and the fact that Cara both opened and closed doesn't help either, the whole show was very entertaining to watch.

Although I really didn't like the clothes, and the fact that Cara both opened and closed doesn't help either, the whole show was very entertaining to watch.

Just what I thought! Lots of the clothes just aren't my taste either. But the show itself was interesting... Although I didn't like the fact that someone like Kendall Jenner was able to walk for the show. :rolleyes:

To me, Chanel is turning into a very comercial thing. It has absolutely lost the elegance Coco gave it, or even Karl when he made interesting collections.

Right now he only makes ugly clothes, and lately the same boring and unflattering ones, casts "models" who are not models but celebrities like cara and kendall jenner and makes an scenario which is way more interesting than the clothes BUT this is a fashion show. Just that everybody is talking about how original was Chanel's supermarket. And those sneaker-boots. No thanks

You might disagree but I don't buy it, KL was good but his time is here, Chanel definitely needs to refresh