CELINE

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Jan 23, 2012
London, UK
anyone knows where to get her shoes/which brand they are from? :luv:

Doutzen+Kroes+Heels+Strappy+Sandals+J5vPS0gXnIJl.jpg

argh I searched the obvious ones that popped into my head with no match, it's going to annoy me now. Keep an eye on this thread, tfs-ers are usually pretty good with ID-ing http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=11886001&postcount=641

:grin:
i often feel like just super skinnies can pull off very high heels and look graceful, i don't really know why. so still some way to go for me:shy:

I think it's the total opposite! the taller the heel, the skinnier you appear

@visna, they're by Celine (sorry the photo is massive! :run:)
9258645559_27cfb32475_o.jpg

I just can't seem to find them for sale online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@amincer

lovely, thank you so so much:luv: i'll look for them at the shops in my city:shy:

@NewLeaf might be interested, too.
thanks for your help, girls

i love céline shoes, bought this pair last year :luv:

Celine-Wedge-Sandals-in-Bordeaux-325966-X8532-BORDEAUXzoom.jpg

@visna, they're by Celine (sorry the photo is massive! :run:)
9258645559_27cfb32475_o.jpg

I just can't seem to find them for sale online.

CELINE was the first brand I searched for, but I couldn't find a matching image of her shoes ANYWHERE. Hot damn. Where did you find that image?? I'm so glad it's not some label that I neglected to think of :lol:

(do excuse the fashion pride, Celine is one of my top 3 fave's for the past few years now :facepalm:)

@NewLeaf, yep, i don't read her blog (actually can't stand it) but that was literally only place i could find a good photo of them. & i love your fashion pride! :kiss:

ETA: Maybe we've gone slightly off topic. One of the mods could chop this last end of the discussion into the Shoes/The Closet section? Sorry!

I was waiting to see if the off topic conversation was going to get bigger, and it did ;)

moved :kiss:

Phoebe Philo is a genius. I love the clean, minimalistic androgynous and thoroughly French chic she's brought CÉLINE. @NewLeaf it's easily in my top houses as well.

And that is all I have to contribute to this thread!

Other than hail the queen modernism!

PhoebePhiloGentlewoman1.jpg

Pheobe-Philo-David-Sims-Vogue-Paris.jpg

6a00d83451595d69e2011571cafe25970b-800wi.jpg