celebs at the oscars 2013

Am I the only one who didn't like j garner's dress? It was a giant purple butt bow dress!!! Anne hathaway's was my favorite... Loved everything about it!

Zoe Saldana : I love the bottom, but the top is just a mess. If she'd just rip off the crap on top, she'd been in the hotness.
162543644-419x621.jpg

Oh but I really like her dress, even the top
:luv:

What do you think of Kerry Washington?
kerry-washington-oscars-2013.jpg

I don't like her shoes but the dress is cute

Am I the only one who didn't like j garner's dress? It was a giant purple butt bow dress!!! Anne hathaway's was my favorite... Loved everything about it!

I'm with you - I thought it was really unflattering for her body shape - she looks really boxy!

I didn't like it either :)
And I liked the shape of Anne Hathaway's dress. Not the fabric

Oh but I really like her dress, even the top
:luv:

Me too. And I liked how tiny she looked.

I liked

Jennifer Lawrence's dress. I almost though the fall was intentional to show off the dress (I'm kidding but she looked good)

Jane Fonda's look.
Jane_Fonda_at_2013_Oscars_1361770254293_378364_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sally Fields
I just love her. But I'm afraid her recent weight fluctuations might have taken a toll on her face
SallyField-jpg_000025.jpg

Amy Adams's gown
162537049-jpg_232851.jpg

Zoe Saldana, as I mentioned.
Gulliana Rancic's black dress
I love the texture here.
GiulianaRancic-jpg_010310.jpg

Amanda Seyfried's dress
The top of it:
AmandaSeyfried-jpg_235731.jpg

I didn't like

Reese Witherspoon's ill fitted gown
ReeseWitherspoon-jpg_234640.jpg

Kristen Stewart's horrible hair and posture. Did they force her to show up?
kristen-stewart-jpg_015624.jpg

Nicole Kidman
NicoleKidman-jpg_004120.jpg

Renee Zellwegger
The dress looked like a shiny armour, her face was puffy.. I won't even comment on what happened on the stage
zellwegger2-jpg_014353.jpg

Melissa McCarthy's healthy look
If the main idea of her dress and hairdo was to make her look fatter than the stylist did a great job :nopity:
MelissaMcCarthy-jpg_001039.jpg

I'm not sure
Jennifer Aniston's red princess dress.
I kind of like it...and kind of don't
Jennifer-Aniston-jpg_003229.jpg

Samantha Barks's posing
The dress is fine but I couldn't help but laugh when she was moving around the red carpet with her arms like that
Samantha-Barks-jpg_233009.jpg

Helen Hunt's H&M statement
I liked the colour and the shape but the quality of the fabric is definitely lacking...
HelenHunt-jpg_002139.jpg

Honorable mention
Quvenzhane Wallis and her puppy purse
Quvenzhane-Wallis2-jpg_233957.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence's attitude surrounding the Hunger Games weight fiasco still bothers me, but I have to say that I like her much more after seeing Silver Linings Playbook. I think her dress was really appropriate for her body and lovely. I was actually happy when she won.

I think Anne looked nice and slim, but dem nips. Eugh. Her dress when she was performing with the Les Mis cast was much prettier.

Zoe Saldana looked meh :meh: She can pull of those haute kind of looks so well, I wish she'd gone for something cooler.

Quvenzhane Wallis and her little puppy purses are amazing and I want to be her best friend when she grows up.

Kristen Stewart doesn't even go here.

Anne Hathaway was captain nipples in that dress. I really wonder how everyone looked in the mirror and thought that dress was a good idea.

But I agree, her dress on stage was lovely!

I just made an epic post about bad dresses and deleted it by mistake. So here are the nearly-theres:

Jennifer Lawrence, Dior Couture

Someone went mental with a duvet.

slide_282789_2143994_free.jpg

Zoe Saldana, Alexis Mabille Couture

Just one outfit at a time would be better, I feel.

slide_282789_2143958_free.jpg

Jennifer Aniston, Valentino

This dress has drunk too much and lost its tact.

slide_282789_2144453_free.jpg

Sally Field, Valentino

Too big, too red.

slide_282789_2144054_free.jpg

Sandra Bullock, Elie Saab

If you want to show body parts, don't make them knees.

slide_282789_2144987_free.jpg

Anne Hathaway, Prada

Nice frock, needs bra.

slide_282789_2144266_free.jpg

so, Anne Hathaway basically wore a chef's apron... with dagger-like nipple seams, staring me straight in the eye.