Celebrity Close Ups

A

AK91

So I came across this tumblr page that has REALLY high definition close-ups of celebrities, lol
Nothing to do with what goes on here, but I just thought it might amuse/shock some of you, like it did me
Who are your most shocking?
I was taken aback by Kelly Ripa, she generally looks age defying
tumblr_m05wzxIzh01qzy531o1_500.jpg

and Miss Kunis!
tumblr_m048a0tBE21qzy531o1_500.jpg

I know 95% of us would look the same, if not worse, at such a close range, but what the heck

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not post link : http://celebritycloseup.tumblr.com , sorry!
Models fared better
Miranda Kerr
tumblr_lu5lbmHz8Y1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Gemma Ward
tumblr_lu3dorqISF1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Gisele
tumblr_lyqdktBDFD1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio
tumblr_lz4xh3hcvR1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD!! hhhhaaahaha Nicki Minaj! I've got to show this to my friends that find her attractive. hilarious.

tumblr_limlwe0BCB1qzy531o1_500.jpg

This one KILLS me. Also, he is totally saying "UUUUGE" right here... such a pet peeve of mine. The word "huge" has an "h" at the front, Donald.

Gemma Ward has some pretty gross teeth!

Also JLo looks perfect. Beautiful face, if only she would lay off the pies!

Thank god no one is doing this to me! =P

Right? I literally just stared microscope- up-close at myself in the mirror and was like, "eech...maybe a weekly facial or something from now on...." :(

tumblr_limlwe0BCB1qzy531o1_500.jpg

This one KILLS me. Also, he is totally saying "UUUUGE" right here... such a pet peeve of mine. The word "huge" has an "h" at the front, Donald.

Hahaha, he reminds me of Henry VIII for some reason... Another very powerful, very famous fatty maybe?

HenryVIII-1.jpg

Wow :wtf:

Some of the first ones are really shocking... No offense, but Kelly Ripa never seemed to look that old.. Not sure if here is a lot of fake tan involved or if its partially due to sun burn...

Another thing is...those kinda remind me of those scary scary Kate Moss close-ups...