tumblr_m781z55Y5U1qzammno1_400.jpg

Avril-Lavigne-Eating-French-Fries-and-Chicken.jpg

34nf9tl.jpg

2nlsdao.jpg

14nob2f.jpg

+2 more:

219xxxx.jpg

Evan-s-27th-Birthday-Party-avril-lavigne-13396249-600-450.jpg

The kid who had sex with a Pie getting freaky with a (Um, what is that..) Pastry (?) doesn't really surprise me :lol:

Disgust, though, but that's also par for the course
It's a meat pie. In Australia they are really popular, in fact, most Australians know meat pies as just average/common pies and then desert pies as the less common one.

No wonder there aren't many obese people in Europe....

I'm always so astonished when I watch american shows etc. and see both the type of foods/meals that are staples there and the portion sizes! My BF often says: "I just wonder how it's physically possible to ingest that kind of volume. And who orders a litre of Cola on top of that?" It's more food than an average european eats a day, that I can tell you. But even Europe is seeing growing obesity rates since the fast food chains gained in popularity - people have less time to prepare meals, less money to afford quality whole foods, and less time to workout or walk places etc. It's really sort of a global nutritional genocide in the making!

I'm always so astonished when I watch american shows etc. and see both the type of foods/meals that are staples there and the portion sizes! My BF often says: "I just wonder how it's physically possible to ingest that kind of volume. And who orders a litre of Cola on top of that?" It's more food than an average european eats a day, that I can tell you. But even Europe is seeing growing obesity rates since the fast food chains gained in popularity - people have less time to prepare meals, less money to afford quality whole foods, and less time to workout or walk places etc. It's really sort of a global nutritional genocide in the making!

Yeah, it's crazy. I agree with you!