Celebrities eating

Britney tops the poll IMO as the least elegant public eater ever!

293.spears.britney.091907.jpg

stupfood.jpg

britney_eating.jpg

britney+spears+cursing+the+paparazzi+1-763785.jpg

britney-eating-in-her-car.jpg

Grossss!

:wtf: the difference between the MODELS EAT thread and CELEBRITIES EAT thread = :lol:

7nTnr.png

I love all of your pics gurls. Here's some more.
Katherine Heigl
clip-image002.jpg

Beyonce and Jay Z
tumblr_lzm44ySz3C1rp773no1_500.jpg

Obama and Cameron
tumblr_m0wbex0Xjv1qz85iro1_500.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger
arnoldcream.jpg

Michelle Bachman
michelle.jpg

Oh Michelle :sneaky:

Miley Cyrus
miley.jpg

I remember years ago when there was there was all of the hype around "Are actresses too thin" and "Is there too much pressure to be skinny" etc and photos of celebs collarbones' were splashed on the cover of tabloids. Anyway, it used to be that very skinny celebs would purposely get photographed eating junk food etc to "prove" they were not starving themselves.

:wtf: the difference between the MODELS EAT thread and CELEBRITIES EAT thread = :lol:

haha, yes. don't see to much picking at fruits out of a small bowl on this thread. some of the celebs here (not gonna name any names) would do well to stare at a cake once in a while instead of eating it.

oh god hahaha these are some pretty unfortunate pictures. Like if you know you're going to be photographed then take SMALL BITES. seriously people.

Some of these photos are vomit-inducing. Surely they should know better, considering the paparazzi are on them 24/7. Audrey, however, what a lady! She is everything I aspire to.

I guess stuffing your face with something and just popping a blueberry into your mouth look so different i.e. comparing even the least unpleasant of these pics to Vlada eating a strawberry. I've decided after the photos that for me only men who are reasonably in shape (not overweight) can stuff food in their mouth in/for a photo and look alright.