Celebrities & cosmetic surgery

Nicole Kidman - botox face.... not the smartest move for any actress

nicole-kidman-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

I agree, botox is just so wrong when you are an actress! I can't think of any good movie she has lately been in... i don't think she gets any good roles anymore with zero facial expressions.

It's the same with Megan Fox...

Although Megan Fox tried her best to deny that she takes any botox. She even posted those pictures to prove it, but i think they look weird...

127266-megan-fox-no-botox-picture.jpg

megan_fox_no_botox_4.jpg

Megan-Fox-no-usa-Botox.jpg

What is up with that ugly upper lip fold that's exposing her gums? It's not there in her 'before' picture :meh:
Is the strain she is applying to pull her face into that smile sucking her lip back in? :nervous:

so, on a whim i googled 'nicole kidman upper lip' and GAAAHHH
image-9-for-celebs-on-sunday-surgery-gallery-660902879.jpg

:run:

I have thought about plastic surgery very often. There was a time when I was going through a difficult period and my appearance often bothered me. But I don't think I would ever have cosmetic surgery. It's expensive, there are a lot of risks, and most people don't really need cosmetic surgery. The things that make me different from others are the things that make me, me. I'd like to have the perfect face and body but that isn't realistic, so I have to accept that.

Reactions: 1 users
I have had cosmetic surgery, a boob job but i needed it as i didnt grow anything! they look very natural, i will need a tummy tuck after i reach my goal weight as i have had 2 kids. i agree with cosmetic surgery but only if needed and should always be natural looking.

I'm okay with a boob job/lift or a nosejob. But I don't understand why somebody would change their whole face and body like Heidi Montag. The other that I hate is BUTT-JOBS! Like Kim K injecting it to make it bigger and Nicky Minaj. Ugghh.

I wouldn't mind a nosejob or boobjob for me. Altough, if my boobs are still the same when I'm at my goalweight, I'm very happy but I don't think that's ever going to happen ;p

I'm not convinced about Blake though- itlooks like the before pictures we before she learned to contour with makeup. My nose is pretty big and crooked, but with contouring in photos it looks smaller and straighter too!

Speaking of, do you girls contour? I love subtly bringing out my cheekbones and collwrbones even more with makeup and shadows.

Speaking of, do you girls contour? I love subtly bringing out my cheekbones and collwrbones even more with makeup and shadows.

Yup! The side of the nose and cheeckbones for a more defined look. It's so simple but it makes such a difference!

What do you think about cosmetic/plastic surgery in general? Would you get cosmetic surgery, have you ever thought about it?

Here are some before and after pics of celebrities who had something done, do you think they looked better before or after?

Feel free to post more pictures.

Heidi+montag+plastic+surgery+pictures2.jpg

Heidi Montag...anyone else finds her as annoying as i do?

jocelyn-wildenstein-plastic-surgery.jpg

Jocelyn Wildenstein - plastic surgery doesn't have to be a one way ticket....

image.jpg

Blake Lively - nose job

ryan-gosling-plastic-surgery.jpg

Ryan Gosling...again the nose job, i don't think it was necessary, he looked also super hot before, but maybe it helped his career?

Ugh. Heidi Montag. What a wannabe. :superpuke: Such an annoying, whiny little bitch. Oh well, at least now her appearance matches her personality of a superficial slut.
As for Jocelyn: I always get sick when I see her. How can anyone do so much damage to themselves? :(

Personally, I'm planning to get a few things done in the next years, but it is not gonna be a complete transformation. Just fixing a few smaller things I don't like about myself. :)

I don't know who Heidi Montag is, but UGH! She looks sweet and pretty in the 2006 picture, unrecognizable from the other one. It's such a shame, really.
I'm not a Ryan Gosling fan, but he looks ten thousand times better in the before pic too.
I do like Blake Lively's nose job though.

Keira Knightley's nose job
keira-knightley-nose-job.jpg

SJP's boob job
sarah-jessica-parker-boob-job.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake: nose and boobs. it's a fact.

I had no idea about Jessica Biel. She looks a completely different person :wtf:

sometimes it can be nice, but most if the time plastic surgery just looks so fake, so plastic! I really hate it when you can see it when someone has had surgery. But there are some good examples I think (although I cannot really come up with one right now :p).

Commercial cosmetic surgeons are money suckers. My mom went to a plastic surgeon to remove her undereye bags and get a nose bridge lift. The first surgeon she went to was a reconstructive surgeon who worked with burns and facial reconstruction, and he did exactly what she wanted: remove eyebags and a nose lift.

The results, I felt, were very natural. She looked refreshed and younger.

But my mom felt that they were TOO natural and wanted something that would give a drastic improvement. So she went to a famous celebrity plastic surgeon to do some tweaks, like to get a simple eye lift, some botox.

The moment she sat down, that horrible surgeon immediately pointed out her flaws. She needed a total facelift, fillers in the cheeks, botox around the eyes, more fillers, more botox etc. Then he immediately marked her face and said, "Shall we do it now?"

My mom walked out $20,000 poorer and her face was all swollen up like a balloon. And when the swelling went down, she looked bizarre and overly puffed up and unnatural. I told her to stop going to that surgeon. Thankfully it's been 5 years and most of the fillers and botox have gone away, and she looks almost normal now.

Commercial cosmetic surgeons are money suckers. My mom went to a plastic surgeon to remove her undereye bags and get a nose bridge lift. The first surgeon she went to was a reconstructive surgeon who worked with burns and facial reconstruction, and he did exactly what she wanted: remove eyebags and a nose lift.

But my mom felt that they were TOO natural and wanted something that would give a drastic improvement. So she went to a famous celebrity plastic surgeon to do some tweaks, like to get a simple eye lift, some botox.

The moment she sat down, that horrible surgeon immediately pointed out her flaws. She needed a total facelift, fillers in the cheeks, botox around the eyes, more fillers, more botox etc. Then he immediately marked her face and said, "Shall we do it now?"

My mom walked out $20,000 poorer and her face was all swollen up like a balloon. And when the swelling went down, she looked bizarre and overly puffed up and unnatural. I told her to stop going to that surgeon. Thankfully it's been 5 years and most of the fillers and botox have gone away, and she looks almost normal now.

gosh what an horrible experience!
good she's back to normal now though.. ;)

Wow, that sounds horrible. I´m glad she didn´t entirely step into the plastic surgery trap where people don´t even recognize how plastic and fake they actually look.
It´s always important to verifiy your doctors before you get work done.
I´m glad she´s back to normal again :)

I think plastic surgery is a really controversial topic. Theres always two sides to it. On one side, it's something that can really boost someones self-esteem and life quality. For all of those who hate boob jobs, I just want to say that it's not always wrong. My mom was supposed to get cancer cells taken out of her breast, along with all the breast tissue. That means she would only have one boob, so the doctors recommended that she get implants on one of her breasts so that they're not lopsided. This, in my opinion, is not wrong in any way. Also, if something (like say a HUGE nose) is getting in the way of you having fun, or going out, of feeling confident, then theres no problem with a nose job.
Then the other side is that surgery is unnatural, and you should just accept yourself the way you are, and embrace your flaws. I think that this is possible for those who are self-confident, but maybe not for unconfident people, who might need surgery to feel good about themselves. I think there is a point where it's too far though. If it becomes an addiction, if you're relatively confident, and if you're just doing it for the hell of it then plastic surgery is not right. Of course it's much more detailed and complicated then I just said, but that's my main idea of it.