Cate Underwood

littlebirdwings

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
Oxford, UK
From Select Model Management:
Cate is an amazing mix of a talented fashion photographer, an up&coming trendy model, a gifted stylist/fashionista and a mom of a 3-yr old daughter. How can she manage all this, we don't know!
Cate started photography on her own when she was 17 years old, at the same time that model scouts started noticing her in the streets of Kiev, Ukraine. Not interested by the modeling industry then, she focused on her photography and quickly became one of the demanded photographers in Ukraine, shooting for all the top magazines there (Harper's, L'Officiel, Top 10, etc...). At 20 she was approached to launch her modelling career. She felt it was the right time... and here she is!

cate_9.jpg

tumblr_ltu1h8150v1qbud1eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcgmd6x5aX1rc3u52o1_1280.jpg

6444_156016.jpg

fix_resize.jpg

tumblr_m5kb36XB4E1qhup4ao1_1280.png

313971_472173969460588_1988408244_n.jpg

what do you girls think? she doesn't have much modeling range, but i still love her because of her intense stare/killer cheekbone combo.

From Select Model Management:
Cate is an amazing mix of a talented fashion photographer, an up&coming trendy model, a gifted stylist/fashionista and a mom of a 3-yr old daughter. How can she manage all this, we don't know!
Cate started photography on her own when she was 17 years old, at the same time that model scouts started noticing her in the streets of Kiev, Ukraine. Not interested by the modeling industry then, she focused on her photography and quickly became one of the demanded photographers in Ukraine, shooting for all the top magazines there (Harper's, L'Officiel, Top 10, etc...). At 20 she was approached to launch her modelling career. She felt it was the right time... and here she is!

tumblr_mcgmd6x5aX1rc3u52o1_1280.jpg

what do you girls think? she doesn't have much modeling range, but i still love her because of her intense stare/killer cheekbone combo.

She is so my kind of woman... :luv: