Catching Fire

bisou

Super Star
May 27, 2012
East Coast
Has anyone seen it? I wasn't really a fan of the first one, so I'm unsure if I should go see the second one.

The second one is far better than the first for sure. The actors did a pretty good job acting wise, and although I haven't read the books, I heard that it respected the story really well. Also, I'm dying to know what will happen next!

please let's do a remake of this gorgeous story with actors who actually fit in it.
with a pretty, tiny, little katniss :luv:

suggestions?

(sorry lee, i'm actually not answering your question... haven't seen the movie. i loved the books and was quite disappointed with the first movie, not just because of j. lawrence as katniss, just didn't like the whole concept...)

I've read the books and am contemplating on seeing the 2nd one. Movies done after books kind of ruin them (for me at least), but I have heard good things about this one, so I may go see it this week sometime.

I want to see it, but I agree, I wish Katniss actually looked hungry in the movies. Jennifer Lawrence is a good actress though.

I have read the books, and honestly, this movie was maybe even better than the book. It met all my expectations and surpassed them. I loved it.

However, I went to see it with my boyfriend and he hasn't read the books, and has only seen the first movie once. Some of the time he didn't follow who or what they were talking about (like Seneca Crane, he didn't recognise the name) and I had to explain it to him. Also he didn't understand the end, I don't think they showed it that well in the movie.