Cassi van den Dungen

Super Star
May 11, 2012
Some of you might remember her from AusNTM 5. She supposedly turned down a $2 million contract with Elite to stay in Australia with her bricklayer boyfriend, who is 10 years her senior. In 2010, she got signed to IMG and was about to make her international catwalk debut as an exclusive (rumored to be for Balenciaga or Givenchy), but was dropped days before the show. She finally made her real debut this season, walking for Giles, Maiyet, and Miu Miu. She was planning on only walking in Paris, but she did Giles as a favor to Katie Grand (who she met in London). Her agent said that she was offered several exclusives but her agency turned them down. Well that kinda sucks because walking in 3 shows is a pretty shitty first season, although it's awesome that she did Miu Miu. I hope she becomes successful, because she is stunning. Too bad ANTM can't find girls like this.

Anyway, she has this fucking amazing editorial for Vogue Australia April 2013. Her Vogue debut btw. Seriously one of the most beautiful editorials from Vogue Australia.

The Sweetest Thing
Photographer: Will Davidson
Styling: Jillian Davidson
Hair: Alan White
Make-up: Kelli Stratton
Models: Cassi van den Dungen and Lucas Pittaway

pT6TS3x.jpg

LSpAJMu.jpg

T7lT0SR.jpg

DOEP7f5.jpg

TJeJFNp.jpg

k9rzvau.jpg

nPIzOUR.jpg

ecNDqCc.jpg

lUq6OUL.jpg

jKnyUE5.jpg

Thankyou!! I was waiting for a thread on her, karma for you

cont
oBrL7xx.jpg

2013 polaroid
1iv03VI.jpg

street style
oxsTrIZ.jpg

Paris F/W 2013.14 Showcard
CASSI_VAN_DEN_DUNGEN.jpg

Miu Miu F/W 2013
_ON_0450.450x675.JPG

_D7Q0715.450x675.JPG

F5yOEIu.jpg

5SS50Hy.jpg

Backstage at Dion Lee
Fifqbyw.jpg

6YVU2DM.jpg

She smokes like a chimney (even for a model :wtf:) and is about as clever as the bricks one is made of :rolleyes:

She and her family (over-involved) seem to be of the view of "bad attention is still attention" and put anything in the media, even if it reflects back badly on them. She has yet to learn the art of tact.

I was at a casting with her where there were photographers getting street snaps and she actually hounded a couple to get them to take photos of her :meh: it was cringe-worthy to watch.

Reactions: 1 user
She smokes like a chimney (even for a model :wtf:) and is about as clever as the bricks one is made of :rolleyes:

She and her family (over-involved) seem to be of the view of "bad attention is still attention" and put anything in the media, even if it reflects back badly on them. She has yet to learn the art of tact.

I was at a casting with her where there were photographers getting street snaps and she actually hounded a couple to get them to take photos of her :meh: it was cringe-worthy to watch.
I wouldn't be surprised. And anyone that watched her in ANTM would know that she's highly unprofessional. She got multiple offers after the series finished and was too lazy/attached to her boyfriend to pursue them, then she had a baby, but after all that they still want her. So clearly there's just something about her

Let's not forget her getting sent home from Europe after insulting the French via facebook. haha.

I'm amazed anyone will still work with her!

I hope she grows up enough to raise her little son to have a bright future.

I wouldn't be surprised. And anyone that watched her in ANTM would know that she's highly unprofessional. She got multiple offers after the series finished and was too lazy/attached to her boyfriend to pursue them, then she had a baby, but after all that they still want her. So clearly there's just something about her

It's too bad her attitude needs adjustment. I like her work. At certain angles, I'm not a huge fan of her face, but her legs...:luv:

She's dumb as hell, but I honestly don't care because her face and body are amazing. Especially her face :luv: A gorgeous version of Amanda Murphy tbh.

Paterson's Curse
Publication: Russh Dec/Jan. 2011
Ph: Will Davidson
Fashion Editor: Stevie Dance

kWa3sub.jpg

F4X06sh.jpg

8EosJ3c.jpg

xhMVY6R.jpg

jzamdJQ.jpg

eqzHSf4.jpg

RIMV5mW.jpg

nDW3E9b.jpg

0MH38ZJ.jpg

11xqMdl.jpg

EbT0JnN.jpg

y6kPH3o.jpg

MBFWA S/S 2013 showcard
wHPWvNa.jpg

Alex Perry MBFW S/S 2013
5aoN7Wh.jpg

4FHNhRP.jpg

Camilla and Marc backstage
Y76hYXi.jpg

MZnijKr.jpg

vnGNSKq.jpg

So she was at ANTM 2010 or even 2009; how old is she then? She actually doesn't seem to have the freshest face in some pics.

Her face appears lovely from most angles, but her profile looks so "off" to me. Like the way her chin is further back and makes her lower lip stick out... idk. I don't mean to be mean, just looks odd.

I really like her leg shape because it looks like she has shorter calves and longer thighs and I'm always looking for inspiration that looks like that! It makes her look not especially tall despite her height and thinness, though.

Am I the only one who finds her editorial work boring and unprofessional?
She's just pouting and standing there. It's really boring.
I can't really care about how skinny she is because she just seems like she has no idea wtf she's doing.
She looks so awkward.

Reactions: 1 user