Cassi van den Dungen

Yesterday at Ellery
wpid-20140407_135317-281x500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm probably the only person on here with this view, but I seriously don't think Cassi's body actually looks good in clothes.
I'm all for a super duper skinny but for me, I think her body is grotesque for lack of a better word.
Maybe I'm opposed because I don't like her.
I don't, however thinks its right to publicly shame someone with a body like her's, its clearly natural for her, she was capable of carrying a child and still be skinny.

Just my thoughts.

Saw this on Sunrise this morning, the editor for Marie Claire said she was genuinely worried about Cassie during fashion week and called her agency about her thinness...

Finally, a model who lost weight for a fashion week ! I don't like her face at all, but her body looks amazing ! It's refreshing to see a gaunt-looking model these days. :bow:

Finally, a model who lost weight for a fashion week ! I don't like her face at all, but her body looks amazing ! It's refreshing to see a gaunt-looking model these days. :bow:

Yes! I don´t liker her personality nor her face but she has a wonderful body. I am so proud of her, she had to work a lot to look like this. This is self control. :bow:

I say she is gorgeous on the runway but all the editorials bore me because she always looks the same! Also shes not that special.. don't like her lip also!

I understand the media being ridiculous about her supposed "gaunt" body, but now the fashion industry is agreeing! This is ridiculous. Alex Perry has spoken out and basically said Cassi looked awful and it was a mistake to use her in his show:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ungen-on-catwalk/story-fni0cx4q-1226878806177

Quote: "I look at the images and recoil from it,” Perry told Nine’s Today. “It’s not an image I think is a good one to put forward certainly not one I’ve presented my brand about. I don’t like it”

“For me, I’m not excusing it because I don’t think it’s right but you know you’re pulling 14-hour days you’re trying to get everything finished in time. I got distracted.”

“I should have made that call, I should have been more aware of what that was"

I think she's naturally very skinny and loses weight easily. I remember in Top Model there was an episode where all the girls were weighed and measured and Cassi was visibly upset because she had lost a bit of weight while in the Model house.

I do like Cassi's agent who has since come out and said everyone needs to stop making such a fuss about skinny models because you'll never see fatties on the runway:

"There’s not going to be day when a size 14 model walks on the catwalk and everyone knows that. Anyone that knows anything about anything knows that"

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1187049&showcomments=true

I just love how she did this yesterday to some girl on Instagram

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 134