pbcm0b8.jpg

NMHTdxk.jpg

FyLwgcR.jpg

dress by Flicka
LJYp4ER.jpg

5aKmzqH.jpg

ldpxDUl.jpg

Cleft lip :(

Does someone know if she quit smoking during pregnancy? If not, no wonder her son was born with a cleft lip and palate.
Although I like her looks, that's just irresponsible and doesn't show much maturity :chair:

I actually don't like her lips at all. I think the only thing I like of her is her eyes and in a few pictures she looks good. But in most of them she looks old and in those catwalk pictures she looks a bit haggard.

I loooved her in and shortly after Ausntm, but I have to say her appeal has faded for me. Occasionally I'll see a photo and think wow, yup, there she is.. but for the most part she's sort of flying under the radar. I'm not sure if it's just my taste in models that has changed but I'm pretty 'meh' about her now.

From the first time I have seen her, I feel the urge to punch her in the face. Before I even knew she has a "weird" personality. It´s her face that transforms me into a Hulk-like bitch. :rolleyes:

She has a beautiful waist and lovely facial structure. :luv:

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

:grin:

I don't like her mouth.

I love it! But I agree it sometimes looks a bit much. I think she does the "pout" look too much sometimes. Though then again I suppose that's her ''signature look' so wouldn't surprise me if she gets asked to do it

David Jones Opening Event at VAMFF 2014
61mg2D2.jpg

5lWBrzx.jpg
6iYpFS6.jpg

AMRKt16.jpg
jH532zW.jpg

iStkTT3.jpg

C6obSM4.jpg

Yeojin Bae F/W 2014
x3clx1i.jpg

Carla Zampatti F/W 2014
SXHsorC.jpg