Cassi van den Dungen

So she was at ANTM 2010 or even 2009; how old is she then? She actually doesn't seem to have the freshest face in some pics.

I think she's around 20 rn. She's a smoker though.

Am I the only one who finds her editorial work boring and unprofessional?
She's just pouting and standing there. It's really boring.
I can't really care about how skinny she is because she just seems like she has no idea wtf she's doing.
She looks so awkward.

She was very wooden in her editorial work pre-baby, but she was very dynamic in her recent editorial for Vogue Australia imo. Fit the mood perfectly.

I love cassi!! She is one of my fave models, absolutely stunning.

She smoked heaps on the show. It wouldn't surprise me if she smoked while she was pregnant :wtf: her son was born with a cleft pallet and apparently smoking while pregnant can contribute to a child being born with one

I like the way she looks (apart from profile), but looking at what she posted about French people and IMG on her Facebook... well, she's an idiot.
"coming home tommorow all these people are ****ed in the head the agency is trying to run me not the other way round i should be the boss ahh well IMG isn't the agency for me yay i miss my dog". :facepalm:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/21214-cassi-van-den-dungen/page-5

I like the way she looks (apart from profile), but looking at what she posted about French people and IMG on her Facebook... well, she's an idiot.
"coming home tommorow all these people are ****ed in the head the agency is trying to run me not the other way round i should be the boss ahh well IMG isn't the agency for me yay i miss my dog". :facepalm:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/21214-cassi-van-den-dungen/page-5

Jesus Christ.

No matter how skinny her legs are, no matter her face/beautiful editorial in Vogue Australia, stupidity is one of the biggest turnoffs for me.

Who does she think she is? First insulting the people of the country who she could be doing FW in, and then insulting her own agency, who provide her jobs?? :mad:

Her and her son:
cassi.jpg

Nevertheless, she has a gorgeous face, too bad she's too immature to do something with it, she could go far! I love her lips especially!

cassi_van_den_dungen_antm_agency_shot_closeup_608x456.jpg

22725-1_n.jpg

50904a331c42b3a34e0011de1722db7a.jpeg

A lot of the bad publicity she received for saying and doing stupid things was before she had her son. I think motherhood has matured her, as she seems to be more sensible and is certainly working a lot more these days! Every time I open a magazine there's a photo of her!!

A lot of the bad publicity she received for saying and doing stupid things was before she had her son. I think motherhood has matured her, as she seems to be more sensible and is certainly working a lot more these days! Every time I open a magazine there's a photo of her!!

I hope for her she is, forg eaters are mean and spitefull.

Ive seen her in some commercial shots as well for Myer (Australian dept store)... So she can do high fashion and commercial work, good on her!

"It's The Distance Between Us And The Space Inside Ourselves"
Russh October/November 2012
Ph: Dean Podmore
Fashion: Billie Iveson

o0JxBkc.jpg

Iji8BMV.jpg

dwWeFM4.jpg

rnKLMuh.jpg

SGwxRle.jpg

b9M90Yj.jpg

iZZET8h.png

Ran into her once. Ignorant, stupid, classless bogan. Cassi Dungen is what you get when an incredible body and face is inhabited by a feeble mind and piss-weak spirit. She should have been more careful what she wished for, because after ruining what could have been a fantastic modelling career she'll be pushing shit uphill now to escape the self-described 'ghetto' she once chose over international fashion weeks. Soon her looks will fade and she'll get to enjoy her trash heap bogan lifestyle forevermore, without contracts in New York, Paris, and London to interrupt interminable weekends at home watching V8s with a stubbie of Vic Bitter.

Ah well, nevermind. Paris won't miss her, and hey, she'll get to be the yummiest mummy on the Sunbury Ghetto kindy run..

577469-cassi-van-den-dungen.jpg

Sunbury ghetto - Australia's Next Top Model's Cassi Van Den Dungen
APRIL 24, 2009 12:00AM

AUSTRALIA'S Next Top Model contestant Cassi Van Den Dungen has infuriated proud residents in her home of Sunbury, by describing the town as "like a ghetto".

Hume City Council Mayor Jack Ogilvie said Van Den Dungen's comments painted her as a "very immature, silly little girl" and called for the confessed "devil child" to apologise.

"She owes Sunbury an apology," Cr Ogilvie said. "I wonder if she knows what a ghetto is. Sunbury is far from being a ghetto, far from it.

"She has caused a big storm out here."

Do you think Cassi Van Den Dungen should continue to live in Sunbury? Let us know below.

He said he was stopped in the street by furious residents yesterday.

"I had people come up to me and say, 'Did you see what that stupid girl said in the paper, Jack'?" Cr Ogilvie said.

"If she was to leave Sunbury, I don't think anyone in Sunbury would worry about it."

Van Den Dungen, 16, revealed this week that she was engaged to a man almost 10 years her senior. Her bricklayer boyfriend, Brad Saul, 25, whom she lives with, popped the question recently.

Van Den Dungen's mother Maree Rochester, who moved to Los Angeles in December, said she had no qualms with her daughter's relationship.

"In my generation, we moved out of home at 16 or 17 and it wasn't a bad thing," Rochester said. "If you knew Brad and saw them together, she doesn't look lot younger than him, he adores her and she adores him."

Rochester said she hoped her daughter continued to embrace the "bogan" nickname she was branded with on the show.

"We are all bogans in this family," she said.

"We all watch the football and jump up and down when our team scores.

"I don't think being a bogan is a bad thing."​

386059-cassie-van-den-dungen.jpg

423679-cassi-van-den-dungen.jpg

Model Cassi Van Den Dungen dishes it out to French people on her recent trip to Paris.
LUKE DENNEHY SUNDAY HERALD SUN MARCH 07, 2010 12:00AM
CONTROVERSIAL Sunbury model Cassi Van Den Dungen has called the French "frog eaters" and "snail slurpes" after a trip to Paris turned sour.

The 17-year-old resorted to Facebook during the week to slam French people and prestigious model agency IMG, which was working on getting her an exclusive deal during Paris fashion week.

"I'm coming home tomorrow, all these people are f----- in the head, the agency is trying to run me, not the other way round," Van Den Dungen wrote.

She and boyfriend Brad Saul returned home this week, after gaining no modelling work.

The couple also attacked French Asians on the social networking site.

"Ohhhh and the Frasians (French Asians) are idiots," Van Den Dungen wrote.

Saul replied: "And they can't drive."

Van Den Dungen yesterday admitted she had made a mistake and apologised.

"I was having a really bad day and I shouldn't have taken that out on Facebook, I regret that," she told the Sunday Herald Sun.

"Before I left I thanked IMG for everything they did and I really appreciated everything they did.

"I really shouldn't have said what I said."

The model, who was the most outspoken model on Australia's Next Top Model last year, said she struggled to cope in Paris. "It was really tough," she said.​

91121343.jpg

CLOTHES horse Lola Van Vorst from Australia's Next Top Model is not getting on with her former TV show stablemate Cassi Van Den Dungen at all.

Van Vorst - what is it with those Dutch-named chicks? - was hanging with Tahnee Atkinson, Demelza Reveley and Jordan Loukas at the Future Music Festival and cut a fine form with onlookers ogling her slender frame in denim cut-offs and a singlet.

Lola revealed she recently extended the olive branch to Van Den Dungen.

"It's no secret, we definitely didn't get along in the house," she said.

"I sent her a Facebook message and she replied 'f#@^ you, you fat transvestite'." Nice.

But Van Vorst did reveal she had lost some weight - naturally.

"There's no way I'd lose it to please everyone else," she said.

"I swear, I think I'm going through another growth spurt."​

957221-cassi-van-den-dungen-and-lola-van-vorst.jpg

Ran into her once. Ignorant, stupid, classless bogan. Cassi Dungen is what you get when an incredible body and face is inhabited by a feeble mind and piss-weak spirit. Sh

Sunbury model Cassi Van Den Dungen has called the French "frog eaters" and "snail slurpes" after a trip to Paris turned sour.[/b]

The 17-year-old resorted to Facebook during the week to slam French people and prestigious model agency IMG, which was working on getting her an exclusive deal during Paris fashion week.

The model, who was the most outspoken model on Australia's Next Top Model last year, said she struggled to cope in Paris. "It was really tough," she said.[/INDENT]

What a shame, throwing away opportunities so many girls would kill for. :nopity:

@Whippet Girl Do you see the dates on those articles?!?! The first one is over 4.5 years old, and the second one over 3.5 years. I don't know how recently you met her, but people change a lot in 4 years, and I'm sure she's figured out by now what a gold mine of an opportunity modeling is. What's the point of holding her accountable for something she said 3-4 years ago when she was 16 when her actions right now are clearly the opposite? Actually I don't even understand the point of the first article--people are up in arms because she called her hometown a ghetto on TV? Big whoop, I've called my neighborhood a shithole plenty of times. Making a mountain out of a molehill IMO. If she was still that unprofessional, I don't think she would be booking so much work right now even with her reputation.

And considering she's now signed to Next (amongst other agencies), was a Calvin Klein exclusive last season, booked some printwork in Japan after Fashion Week, and is getting steady work in Australia, I'm sure she'll be just fine :rolleyes: Obviously, most people aren't holding her accountable for her immaturity at age 16-17.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her last year whilst working in Melbourne; the articles I shared for background and context. I hope she has changed since she first rose into the public eye but she sure seemed true to form when I met her, lol! Perhaps over the last twelve months she's undergone an emotional and intellectual growth spurt..

I saw her last year whilst working in Melbourne; the articles I shared for background and context. I hope she has changed since she first rose into the public eye but she sure seemed true to form when I met her, lol! Perhaps over the last twelve months she's undergone an emotional and intellectual growth spurt..

I'm sure having a child has matured her to some extent. In any event, she's doing pretty well for herself as @71000 points out. If she was unprofessional and carried on like an idiot then she wouldn't be getting booked for fashion shoots/runway shows.

Last edited by a moderator: