Cartier Love Bracelet

Feb 11, 2012
Manhattan,NY
Reactions: 1 user
I have to say yellow gold as well. Rose gold goes in and out of fashion quickly, I wouldn't choose it for an investment piece. Lovely bracelet, and congrats!

Yellow gold, definitely.
I don't have one, I'm waiting to find a boyfriend with enough insight to buy me one, so I can wear it around my wrist and he will have the little screw to open it. I love the concept, so romantic :luv:

Congrats on the promotion btw :)

Congrats on your promotion :) Go for the yellow gold, its classic in my opinion. I have one in white gold received as a gift.

Wow congrats! I like how you're treating yourself to something nice :)
Agreed on the yellow gold, rose gold comes and goes.

I think that yellow or white gold are always better for timeless pieces as they last longer and are less seasonal or trendy...anyways, i have the white gold one and it works really well on my pale skin tone, but if you have a bit of a warmer tone i think gold will look stunning :) congrats on your bonus at work! :kiss:

ps. just so you know, and because you can't really take it on/off easily, the bracelet weighs about .25 lbs ;)

Thank you for the opinions! I am happy to report that I placed my order for a YELLOW GOLD :grin: size 16 love bracelet with an my initials engraved on the inside. I'll post pictures when I receive it in the next few weeks.

Wishing the best in your careers and hopefully a promotion in your future soon!

I want one so badly - and I agree that yellow gold is the best option :luv: can't wait to see pictures!

Thank you for the opinions! I am happy to report that I placed my order for a YELLOW GOLD :grin: size 16 love bracelet with an my initials engraved on the inside. I'll post pictures when I receive it in the next few weeks.

Wishing the best in your careers and hopefully a promotion in your future soon!

ooohh I can't wait to see it! :luv: