Carey Mulligan

B

Babydoll

I love her style and her acting.
I don't think her body is THAT good, but maybe average-thin.
carey-mulligan-theater-vistis.jpg

CWP-0045852.jpg

carey-mulligan-wall-street-money-never-sleeps-premiere-1_rGPh2_22975.jpg

an-education-carey-mulligan1.jpg

Her hips are a little wide, but she's got a relatively nice collarbone

Whoah, she looks super tiny in the first photo. I've seen her in a few movies and while she's petite, I wouldn't consider her "thinspo."

Whoah, she looks super tiny in the first photo. I've seen her in a few movies and while she's petite, I wouldn't consider her "thinspo."

Yeah, her collarbone and maybe her legs are nice. But I think she could work on toning her arms a bit and her stomach.

I agree I wouldn't consider her as thinspo but she is quite thin and has a cute face and look :)

Reactions: 1 user
Have you seen the movie she did with Keira Knightley and Andrew Garfield:luv: called Never let me go?? Just thinking about it makes my stomach go all fizzy. It somehow really touched me. Here's the trailer if you want to take a look :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXiRZhDEo8A

Have you read the book? It's even better; I loved it.

No!!! I didn't know there was a book, thanks :grin: There are so many books I want to read now, thanks to some of your advices girls from the literature thread, and I don't even have time, ughh. I know what I'll be doing this summer though, :sneaky: :p

Not great thinspo, but she is very cute and has lovely collarbones. She is also a great actress and presents very well. And my dad loves her haha :)

I love her as an actress, so i really can't say anything bad about her!

Reactions: 1 users
I love her!

In 'An Education', she looked really small in it. She was playing a school girl, and her skinniness suited her. But then I looked up her height and...

She is 5'7" (1.7m)!

So she is pretty tall actually, not even petite. and for her to look so small, she must have really put in some work. Or maybe it's her face - she just has that very childlike aura.

She has such an adorable face. I really love her!

I first noticed her as one of the Bennett sisters in Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightley) and she was brunette and chubby then. Going blonde and skinny was a good step for her.

168793453.jpg

I really love this picture of her for some reason! She just looks so gorgeous/cute at the same time.

168793453.jpg

I really love this picture of her for some reason! She just looks so gorgeous/cute at the same time.

This really is a great photo, looks like out of a magazine,not just some random red carpet shot