Cara Delevingne

I am grateful for her thread in the takedown section. :bow: All the latest pix belong there actually. I mean I click it for fun here, but it's absurd to have her thread inbetween some REAL models. To me CD is some overrated celebrity.

Reactions: 1 user

Chanel F/W 14 Campaign
Karl Lagerfeld (Designer)
Karl Lagerfeld (Photographer)

zpYfD0Z.jpg

k3uKD3w.jpg

IZXZkJs.jpg

I met her at TIFF in Toronto this past weekend and I can honestly see how a lot of girls like her (in a lesbian way) because shes very very androgynous. I couldn't even picture her with a guy.

her body is really just an example of doughy, not-that-fat-but-kinda-fat syndrome. Her upper body has literally zero tone, she has no muscle whatsoever, and her body in general just looks like the result of a very very poor diet

I'm sure this is been said before but her her jaw annoys me to no end. In motion especially, all I can see is that ugly bloated jaw of hers moving like a retarded fish moving its gills..

http://www.vogue.com/13268025/cara-delevingne-actress-july-2015-cover/

it is PAINFUL to read this. The way she talks about acting especially..from someone who has worked her ass off with fellow amazing actors being trained for years in top conservatories, the fact that this no-talent laughably bad piece of crap is getting roles is basically a joke and disgrace to any seasoned actor. Just because you couldn't seem to appreciate or work hard enough for the unbelievable opportunities you were given in modeling doesn't mean you have to ungracefully waddle over to another entertainment venue where you can obnoxiously showcase your face to the world.

oh well isn't it obvious how much I love her...:cautious: