Cara Delevingne

1b35be5b6305da2a8de0cc122a780200.jpg

dc6cc53b214cb783ad153c962dabd504.jpg

38376cb57526bc56b7276624d4f82372.jpg

8ce8e49ebd76afa640900393977c1c4e.jpg

Reading the first few pages of this thread is absolutely surreal. We've gone from everyone gushing about her cheekbones, body, and eyebrows, to laughing at what a joke she's become. It seems like she was actually better at posing when she first started; now I think she believes that since she's a 'stable' model (and I use that term lightly), she can eat whatever she wants, not worry about her weight, and generally act like an embarrassment. What a shame.

There is a video somewhere of the paps following Cara after the game. She acts like a complete idiot (Michelle R. is even worse) but her legs are looking nicer:hmm:

Behind the scenes photos from the Mulberry shoot (hope these weren't already posted):

f6alkIm.png

LCFJ2Yc.png

5EJNSUt.png

DMPHyfH.png

XyWNwc8.png

fyni09e.png

As much as I don't like her, I think the photos with the animals are cute. Maybe it's 'cause they're candid and she's not pulling faces.. or maybe because animals are always adorable. Either way, they're cute! :)

Can we talk about her recent appearance at the Met Ball?

Not only was her outfit totally inappropriate, especially considering the theme was white tie, but girlfriend is well on her way to ballooning.

3a737370-d50e-11e3-9172-7d5948f617d2_cara-met.png

cara-y-rihanna-conparten-risas-en-la-alfombra.jpg

cara-delevingne-met-ball-2014-06.jpg

I mean, Kate looks so tiny next to her. Even Reese and Stella look smaller, and unlike Cara, they're not (allegedly) models.

I still think her face is pretty (when she's not ruining it with her attitude) but I am annoyed she's still (arguably) working.

Yet, the tabloids STILL want to run with the whole 'Cara's too thin' story. I saw one yesterday requesting she 'eat a burger', stating 'it's unnatural to have a stomach that flat'. Cheers sensationalized, shitty media. Please, continue to feed the mainstream public your warped ideas of what a healthy body must look like *cough* fat *cough*

WOW. Yes, it's obvious she's gained in all other photos of late, but to me back fat seems a whole other level of fatdom. She's so far beyond model quality right now she's barely in the same solar system as the skinnies! Just another pudgy socialite, albeit one with all the manners and class of an eight-year old boy onto his third Red Bull.. :hyper:

Yet, the tabloids STILL want to run with the whole 'Cara's too thin' story. I saw one yesterday requesting she 'eat a burger', stating 'it's unnatural to have a stomach that flat'. Cheers sensationalized, shitty media. Please, continue to feed the mainstream public your warped ideas of what a healthy body must look like *cough* fat *cough*

I don't get why they always cry out for "eat a burger/sandwitch/steak" instead of "eat a salad/fruits/wholefoods". As if burgers would be healthy and change anything instead of adding up on fat and toxins in the body and making it more ill. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I'm anitpicker. :oops: