Cara Delevingne

She's such a free spirit. SOO much energy. It makes it seem silly when fatties say that trying to be skinny is unhealthy and takes away all your energy. Because then I just say "Umm...every heard of Cara Delevingne? Yeah." (But of course they probably haven't) Anyway, Cara is like a puppy in a skinny model's body.

Reactions: 1 user
She's such a free spirit. SOO much energy. It makes it seem silly when fatties say that trying to be skinny is unhealthy and takes away all your energy. Because then I just say "Umm...every heard of Cara Delevingne? Yeah." (But of course they probably haven't) Anyway, Cara is like a puppy in a skinny model's body.

This is a takedown thread right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cara-Delevingne-MET-BALL-2013.-drunk.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

I beg to differ for two reasons: 1) maybe it's just because i'm an animal lover, but i think puppies are cute..cara is not. 2) maybe at a time cara was considered skinny but now? No. She's not even a skinny person let alone a skinny model.
Her energy comes from cocaine and carbs in her big mac and she has so much of it because she expending an ounce of it trying to be skinny...

She has Samantha Ronson vibe going on. Is she a lesbian? Can anyone confirm this?

NOOOO, she used to look skinny nymph. I am so disappointed. She's reminded me of how I imagine Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Now, she's more of a PUG than a PUCK. That or a fat piggie thing ready to be roasted.........to far? Sorry not sorry.

NOOOO, she used to look skinny nymph. I am so disappointed. She's reminded me of how I imagine Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Now, she's more of a PUG than a PUCK. That or a fat piggie thing ready to be roasted.........to far? Sorry not sorry.

lol

I beg to differ for two reasons: 1) maybe it's just because i'm an animal lover, but i think puppies are cute..cara is not. 2) maybe at a time cara was considered skinny but now? No. She's not even a skinny person let alone a skinny model.
Her energy comes from cocaine and carbs in her big mac and she has so much of it because she expending an ounce of it trying to be skinny...

Completely agree. Borrowing some photos from the takedown thread, you can see she's completely average:

9533762021_a673435629_z.jpg

article-2278677-17925BD5000005DC-324_634x888.jpg

I do love her look when she's skinny though! Let's reminisce:

600full-cara-delevingne.jpg

Cara-Delevingne-Weight.jpg

The Mulberry campaign would have been lovely if they'd used a model who was able to bring the set to life. Cara just stands there like one of those awkward looking wooden mannequins. You'd think she'd at least know how to pose seeing as it's an important part of the job.

The Mulberry campaign would have been lovely if they'd used a model who was able to bring the set to life. Cara just stands there like one of those awkward looking wooden mannequins. You'd think she'd at least know how to pose seeing as it's an important part of the job.

Yes, I agree with this and see exactly what you mean in these shots. She doesn't bring anything to it other simply being in the shot; she has no presence, she's just present. She's just.. standing there. :wtf: