Reactions: 1 user
Cara Delevingne for Blumarine Autumn/Winter 2012 Campaign
dwfK1l.jpg
Jk645l.jpg
lkarel.jpg
QWqLDl.jpg
n0rLsl.jpg
zjJr0l.jpg

Blumarine is one of my guilty pleasure favourite fashion houses, it is so sexy and tacky and I love it. Cara looks good in those ads, but is it just the poses (or me), or does her stomach look a little bloated?

Blumarine is one of my guilty pleasure favourite fashion houses, it is so sexy and tacky and I love it. Cara looks good in those ads, but is it just the poses (or me), or does her stomach look a little bloated?

She looks big all over to me.

She looked like a goddess at the Serpentine party, I am in love with this dress.

tumblr_m6a0fjotzX1r91a34o1_400.jpg

@Rhianna, I also love the dress!

She looks so petite and small, even though she is a "tall model". I love it!

Jason Wu - NY Fall 2012

Jason+Wu+Fall+2012+_gNCiWCE4Ejl.jpg

Jason+Wu+Fall+2012+uDDi5xNvnbll.jpg

Jason+Wu+Fall+2012+Backstage+nmHcCVjUf4Rl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not untrue... she is quite irritating.
And whenever I see her at festivals etc she's off her face on one substance or another....

She's also abit smug about being the major english model representing on the European runways and being Bailey's pet model at the moment.

Its not untrue... she is quite irritating.
And whenever I see her at festivals etc she's off her face on one substance or another....

She's also abit smug about being the major english model representing on the European runways and being Bailey's pet model at the moment.

Hahaha yes. Last time i saw her at glasto she was out of it on ketamine and boasting to everyone that she was doing this campaign or whatever.