Cannes Critique

I always find that for some reason EVERYONE looks better in pictures from Cannes, especially amfar, (well obviously not body wise) both celebrities and models, i have a theory about it being shot during daylight/natural light, like something about peoples skin and eyes look brighter and make them look their best in Cannes. Am i crazy or does anyone agree with this?
Generally yes, particularly at amfar. Except Anja maybe - understand she is 38 this year and looks effing fantastic but that eyeliner makes her look rougher than in a while.

hahaaaaa i bet on this!! i never got invited to a big festival, only some award show here and there, but nothing like Cannes. did you get the chance to see a little of france? cannes or nice? or more or less just socializing and business stuff? i travel to cote d'azur almost every year on my way to our home in italy. sothern france is just so beautiful!

I was just there for the festival and had to fly home earlier that I'd have liked for another social commitment,