Candice Swanepoel

Zimmermann F/W 20
1581915620598.png

Reactions: 1 user
Makes me so sad! But I can't imagine how hard it must be to age in that industry .. even I am afraid of turning 30 and I am not (at least not like that) relying on my looks to make an income.

I dont think she need to worry about her income in the future 😀🤷🏻‍♀

Makes me so sad! But I can't imagine how hard it must be to age in that industry .. even I am afraid of turning 30 and I am not (at least not like that) relying on my looks to make an income.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I dont think she need to worry about her income in the future 😀🤷🏻‍♀️
You'd be surprised how irresponsible some of these models are with their money. Not saying she is but certainly do not think it is not very easy to lose 20 mil when you're accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know why candice switched from IMG to CAA and The Lions..?
She followed an agent to CAA I think.
And as CAA isn't really for fashion, she needed a standard modeling agency, not sure why Lions, but possibly money?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
EF2D3FFE-F686-4FB6-B93F-C0427863338A.jpeg

Not a skinny update but still relevant imo. I couldn’t put my finger on what was different about her face until seeing this. Despite not liking gummy smiles, I actually like her better before.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I cannot be the only one who had no idea she decided to compete as a bodybuilder. look the size of her arms, she probably has lifting a lot of weight brownies
IMG_8334.PNG
IMG_8333.jpg

• Disagree
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users
@Wander130 she's exercising a lot (or at least used to) to maintain and this looks like a classic packed-on-some-weight-over-an-overly-muscly-body case. Her shoulders (along with her hips) are her most prominent features whatever her weight so I'm not even surprised.

• Agree
this looks like a classic packed-on-some-weight-over-an-overly-muscly-body case.

Yikes. I'm seeing more and more of that on IG lately too. People (even some models) are doing the minimum in keeping themselves well during the pandemic while thinking they are doing the maximum.

I cannot be the only one who had no idea she decided to compete as a bodybuilder. look the size of her arms, she probably has lifting a lot of weight brownies

Her arms actually aren't what bothers me the most in those photos, although I think she's always had broader shoulders and the more muscular arms aren't flattering on her at all. For me, it's that little pocket of fat hanging off the side of her face over where her chin is that gets me (mostly because my face looks like that if I gain weight, lol). It just makes her look very bloated, imo.
1603202340416.png

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users