Candice Swanepoel

Her arms when she's skinny are just amazing. They're so toned but not huge at all.

Agree, but I think she makes them look thinner by flexing in that "sorority girl skinny arm" pose. From other angles, it looks so awkward and unnatural:

3FD67B8A00000578-4464318-image-m-43_1493701878838.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I think her body is looking pretty nice post baby, her thighs still need a bit of work though. I think she's looking thinner than before pregnancy as well
IMG_9971.JPG
IMG_9970.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her current bod proves that hard work pays off! Her waist is also shown off pretty nicely in Prabal.

Although I'm not a huge fan of her makeup here.

Unpopular opinion here. I think she looks great considering she had a baby a year ago and is breast feeding. She’s thicker, but at least she’s toned.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Considering how long ago she had a baby she is looking fantastic... however, she's not top model material yet, I think we all know the days of candied are long gone. VSFS is marketing her like no tomorrow at her current shape and if VS will have her the way she is and pay her the way they will, she'll probably drop most clients except VS and spend more time with her family.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
You can tell she's been working hard to get back on track, which makes people like Karlie and Taylor looking the way they do this year even more disappointing. You had time girls!
IMG_8312.JPG
IMG_8313.JPG

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
You can tell she's been working hard to get back on track, which makes people like Karlie and Taylor looking the way they do this year even more disappointing.
Some people just take their jobs more seriously than others. No bitching or social media flexing, just quietly working towards goals. Major props to Candice for looking so good post-baby. Wish she had done her roots though.......

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks great for having had a baby last year, but I think she may have trained hard & fast and developed a bit of diastasis recti (where your abs separate down the midline causing your belly to pooch out). It's very common after pregnancy but especially for people who put a lot of strain on their core without strengthening the connective tissue first. I also had a baby last year and was worried about having the problem of low body fat but not having a flat stomach anymore because of ab separation.

468A042300000578-5100209-image-a-128_1511183996469.jpg

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I've never been a fan of her but she puts a lot of effort into her appearance (especially post-baby!) and into her career and I can't begrudge her her success. At least she knows what she wants and takes everything very serious. Something others can learn a thing or two of her - especially women who were born with better start value.

She just has this unnatural Barbie face which I am totally no fan of. But that's a personal thing - we can't all share the same opinion on aesthetics.

44ECF126-9EAE-4937-88E0-56855C547E22.jpeg
What everyone was considering a baby pooch or ab separation from pregnancy was wrong.....turns out she’s pregnant with baby #2. I can’t believe she pulled off the VS fashion show without anyone finding out! At least we know she’ll bounce back and get in to shape again after the baby. She did a great job bouncing back from the first one. Just goes to show you pregnancy doesn’t have to ruin a nice body.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She looked incredible at her lowest. She still looks great if not more as a fitspo than SG standard, but I agree that hard work > talent (*cough* genetics) and she clearly works hard for her body. I have always been a big fan of her arms and collarbones :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 19856 What everyone was considering a baby pooch or ab separation from pregnancy was wrong.....turns out she’s pregnant with baby #2. I can’t believe she pulled off the VS fashion show without anyone finding out! At least we know she’ll bounce back and get in to shape again after the baby. She did a great job bouncing back from the first one. Just goes to show you pregnancy doesn’t have to ruin a nice body.

Omg! I kept thinking "or she's pregnant again..." when I made my post about diastasis but couldn't decide whether it was worse to speculate on a pregnancy or the state of her abs. Def made the wrong choice! :slinkout: It really stood out for me because I'm so used to her waist/upper body being small.

Congrats to her! She looked so toned at the VS show too! No early pregnancy bloat.

• Agree