Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel by Cass Bird for Muse Summer 2012
candice-muse-cover.jpg
candice-muse-cover-2.jpg
81c52c747bdab5bfe9d09a48e86750a5.jpg
candice_swanepoel_cass_bird_3.jpg

:nervous:

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think it's the photographer's fault - the styling (especially the hair) is just awful.

Hard to make the best of a bad thing when the odds are stacked against you from the start I guess!

Candice is pretty! She is great thinspo too. Her body is like ideal to me or so.

She looked great when she was at that lower weight for a short time, the Daily Mail reporters and their sensationalist "anorexia" headlines nearly had a wet dream over it.

Candice has a killer body at either weight, but I think her face looked weird when she
was really skinny.

And that video of her is so awkward! Like if I were asked how I was getting ready for summer,
I would have just said "I'm eating well and exercisng." Lol! I would think that she would be used
to those kind of questions by now. Love her accent though.

Oh, and those Muse pictures are awful! :(

I love her waist! Does anybody know how to get it to that size? I'm assuming side sit ups and genetics?

Anyway... I love Candice and I think she's a sweet girl but does anybody else get the "idiot" vibe when she talks. Her accent helps her out but I still can't help but feel she's fucking dumb and boring. Idk maybe it's cause she speaks slowly and doesn't know how to have an interview but she just comes off like a dumb bitch.

But I still love you Candy <3

I think she makes the transition from blonde bombshell to classy high-fashion model very well. She looked really good at Elie Saab, and then again at Jason Wu.

images
images
images
images

Candice at Sao Paulo fashion week.

article-0-139DBB5B000005DC-144_306x778.jpg

article-2159972-139DC708000005DC-384_306x726.jpg

article-2159972-139DBB1C000005DC-696_306x726.jpg

I don´t think she looks good here. I am not a fan of seeing the dyed blond hair and very tanned look on the runway. She´s also too muscular in my opinion.
I think her looks make her very suitable for lingerie and bathing suits, for VS. I think she should stick to that.

Candice at Sao Paulo fashion week.

I don´t think she looks good here. I am not a fan of seeing the dyed blond hair and very tanned look on the runway. She´s also too muscular in my opinion.
I think her looks make her very suitable for lingerie and bathing suits, for VS. I think she should stick to that.

I think she looks like she's been slatherd in fake tan here though, she doesn't normally look so orange :wtf: see the other runway pics above, she's not normally that weird tone even for VS

Her type of body will never be my thinspo until I hit early thirties, maybe. I think her type, along with most VS models are good for older people. That's why she'd be in men's magazines.

For now, I’d like to follow a fashion model's aesthetic.

Its maybe not the greatest pleasure to admit it, but you´re right :grin:

I would never speak for all ladies who passed their mid-twenties cause everyone is different, but for me, this is the truth.

Candice is very beautiful, but I´m not so much into her style, so she´s not my number one inspiration, but her body is what I want to have - definately.